🎐ᵗʰᵉ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵐ🎐

Jungkook was humming a soft song, feeling the cold air brush past his skin.
He was currently plucking flowers from the garden of their pack, for they were needed by many shop owners, whom, the omega was more than happy to help.

A small, shy smile tugged on his lips, recalling their memories of yesterday. Growing up as an orphan, he did not had a good experience with the alpha and beta bullies of his school. Though he himself had always convinced him that he did not, but he had grown a deep hatred towards the people of both the ranks. Still, he did not quite despise the fate of having a mate, for no matter how boundless his hatred was, somewhere deep inside his heart, he wished that moon Goddess would choose a decent mate for him.

A soft giggle left the omega's cherry lips, when he remembered how his mate was hesitantly grasping on his hand, as if, the latter's life depended on it.

"Hyungie!"
Jungkook turned back, seeing his nephew of six years standing at the corner of the meadow.
"Hi Wonie", he greeted, smiling brightly at the beta.
The boy bit on the nail of his ring finger of his left hand.

"That hyungie over there was searching for you", Wonie said hesitantly, pointing to a particular direction. Averting his gaze towards the told way, Jungkook found Taehyung, standing at the very far end of the field.

"Okay. You can go now", smiling at his nephew, Jungkook dismissed him, and then looked at Taehyung, who was already walking over towards him.
Jungkook placed a few more flowers in his basket, passing a soft smile towards his mate.

"How's you leg ?", Jungkook asked concernedly and looked at his mate's face, searching for any sort of discomfort or pain.

"It's completely alright! Don't worry", said Taehyung ever so excitedly. He could feel his heart doing a loud happy dance, too happy about the fact that his mate was concerned about him, to care for anything in this world.

"Do you", after a few minutes, Taehyung gulped down his nervousness and happy feeling down, and asked, "Do you always come here, at this time ?"
"Quite very much", Jungkook smiled at him, which soon fell off, "Taehyung", he called, smiling internally at how the alpha hesitantly nodded his head, side wise.

"You said that you ran off of your packhouse. Mind telling me what happened ?", the omega's voice came as gentle as the flowers he was plucking, melting his mate's heart into a puddle.
Taehyung chuckled, which was further followed by a guilty sigh.

After explaining the whole matter to his mate, he looked at Jungkook, as if, asking him for justice. "Are you feeling better now ?", Jungkook asked, getting on his tippy toes, caressing his alpha's cheeks.
"Kinda", Taehyung shrugged, trying his best to not coo at how his omega had to stand on his tippy toes to reach his cheeks.

A bright smile spread all over Jungkook's face, "That's good!"
"You won't scold me or anything ?", Taehyung asked, raising his eyebrow.
Jungkook's facial expression turned into a very offended one, while he complained through a pout, his cheeks automatically puffing out, "Why do you think I'll scold you for everything ? Do I look a goddamn principal to you ?!"

Stomping his leg, the omega demanded, looking up at Taehyung. The latter stared at him fondly, as if, he just did not get scolded by his mate.
"No, I didn't mean that. I thought that you would be angry on me, for lashing out on that poor guard"

Jungkook's angry pout turned into a pressed smile, "To start with, I was not present there to judge whether you did the right thing or not. Well, you sure are a bit brainless", Taehyung let out a very offended gasp at his mate's words.

"Don't give me that look", rolling his eyes, Jungkook again continued, "But I'm sure that you're not that bad. And, if you lashed out on him, there must be a specific reason. And you yourself said that Shiwon is a child, so it was normal for you to react that way. And plus, we don't really know each other for that long, so I don't have a place to judge you, in any way", completing with a deep sigh, Jungkook looked at Taehyung, who was staring darkly at him.

The omega's face and neck turned complete red, as he lett out tiny, hasty breaths through his puffed out lips, "B-but you did say a wrong thing. You shouldn't have labelled him as a weakling. I'm sure that he was trying his best to fulfill his duty"

Nodding at that Taehyung slowly wrapped his arms around his omega, without even the latter noticing, "You're right. I messed up at that part". Jungkook, too busy giggling, failed to observe the closeness between him and his mate, which, if he had noticed, would've surely made him pass out.

"And also", said Taehyung, gaining enough courage to turn his face into a smug one, "Not that bad huh ?"
Jungkook looked at him in confusion, before his doe eyes went wide as he smacked his alpha's chest, "Don't flatter yourself mister!"

(A/N : I hope you guys are not getting bored at the slow pace. I'm trying to make their relationship appear as healthy as possible, which is kind of time consuming. Please don't hesitate to tell me if you're getting bored! I'll try to change my writing style then☺💜)