Nijyu San

N I J Y U

N I J Y U

S A N

Warmth

\(°o°)/🍻ヽ༼⁰o⁰;༽ノ

"IF I SLEEP for an hour, I still have another hour to finalize the dish I'm gonna make for the buffet, and two hours to prepare..." Ikki thought aloud as he was walking back to his hotel room with his hands stuffed inside the pockets of his pants. "Yeah, that should be more than enough time."

He was peacefully enjoying the comfortable silence until suddenly, he felt someone sniffing his nape, the tip of their nose lightly brushing the area. He can feel their hot breath against his skin, sending shivers throughout his whole body as his cheeks flushed red for some reason.

Without thinking, his instincts kicked in: next thing he knew, he was sending a roundhouse kick to the person, and they fell to the ground, landing on their ass with a loud thud.

"Oi, what the fuck do you think you're ─ " irritation was evident in his tone, and he was about to give them a piece of his mind, but the moment he saw the person he just kicked and caught the familiar scent of cinnamon, his anger instantly melted and his eyes widened in shock.

"AKI?!"

\(°o°)/🍻ヽ༼⁰o⁰;༽ノ

"Why does this always happen whenever I come to see you?" Hayama grumbled as he sat on the foot of his bed inside the hotel room he's assigned in with Ikki sitting beside him, holding a cold towel against his cheek.

"Tsk. More like, why are you going around doing weird things whenever you come to see me?! First, you kiss me. Now, you sniff me?" Ikki bluntly retorted, an irk mark evident on his temple. He pushed the towel a little harder, making Hayama wince and mumble a quiet 'ouch'.

"Seriously. Why can't you just greet me like a normal person?! You know, say 'hi', 'hello', or 'how are you'? Not, kiss me or sniff me! Like ─ what if I do that to you, you walking cinnamon stick? Geez..."

"Actually, I'd like that very much." Hayama seriously said, holding Ikki's wrist away from his face, and leaned closer to him until the tips of their noses were almost touching as his jade orbs deeply stared into Ikki's golden ones.

"Please feel free to kiss or sniff me."

"Am I free to roundhouse kick your other cheek?"

Hayama pouted disappointedly and leaned away as Ikki continue treating his cheek. "Man, you've grown violent, Ikki-kun. Whatever happened to the sweet boy who used to pamper me with love and affection?"

"Whatever happened to the sweet boy who used to be so innocent and shy around me? I guess we're both looking for someone, huh?" Ikki sarcastically retaliated with a roll of his eyes, making Hayama laugh aloud.