Jyu Ni

A/N: yeah i know i've been adding a few stuff that wasn't in the anime or manga, but im doing that for reasons so—

Also, i know that almost all characters are oc. And, I got a message from someone saying he hates it (aint gonna mention names cuz idc), sooo

乁( •_• )ㄏ just dont read if you dont leik it 乁( •_• )ㄏ

And, yes. Shinomiya is part of the harem. I know he's 28, and Ikki's 15 so it's basically pedophilia but, no worries, there won't be any out of line actions (like kissing) while Ikki's underage.

I don't promote pedophilia. I only support large age gap relationships if the younger one is like, in the the right age to think clearly, you know? Leik, legal age or beyond.

s o, shinomiya be a good daddy and wait patiently for bb ikki to be at legal age, oki.

Anyways, enjoy the new update!

J Y U  N I

The Concerto of Inspiration and Imagination

(Welcome to Hell)

(/¯◡ ‿ ◡)/¯ ~ 🍵ノ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°ノ)

"Pardon my intrusion —"

Ikki cut off himself when he saw how disheveled the place was. The room reeked of spices, and there were a bunch of pens and papers scattered around. There were also pots of plants out of place, and lastly, there was a woman splattered on the floor...

Wait, what?

She had messy brown hair that was tied in a ponytail and was wearing a white lab coat, but it was all wrinkled due to her position. Her spectacles were laid to the side, along with some small bottles, a mortar and a pestle.

He blinked a few more times before recognizing who the person was, making him sweatdrop, and crouch down beside the body. "Shiomi Jun-san? You're not dead yet, right?"

Jun turned her head to the side. "Yeah, I'm alive, but who's there?" she asked groggily.

"It's, err...Ikki," he replied. "Remember me?"

"Ikki, who?"

"Hirabayashi Ikki."

"Oh..." Jun trailed off, but upon realization, her eyes widened in shock and she suddenly stood up. "EHH?!"

Unfortunately, her sudden movement caused her forehead to make contact with Ikki's chin, making him fall back and land on the floor with a loud thud.

"Wah! I-I-I'm sorry! Waaaaah! I'll go get some ice!"