Jyu

A/N: anodah fanart of Ikki! Thank you so much mwah mwah sarachan2005

J Y U

The Meat Master

(ಥ,_」ಥ)ノ彡🍜ノ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°ノ)

"We're gonna do what now?" Ikki trailed in disbelief as he sleepily scratched his eye. He, and Soma had just been woken up by none other than Isshiki, who used the attic once again to call them.

To be honest, he was still lacking sleep since it's too early in the morning, and classes don't start until later, but how could he stay asleep when Isshiki continued staring at him from the attic until he got up?

Soma, who was walking beside him, yawned. "Isshiki-senpai said we gotta help him out with something..." he replied sleepily. Looks like Ikki wasn't the only one who's short of sleep.

The two went down the stairs, and walked out of the dormitory. When they opened the door, they saw Yuki, who chuckled at the sight of their tired faces.

"Yukihira, Ikki. Guess you woke up too, no?"

"Unfortunately..." Ikki replied as he walked in between Yuki and Soma towards the back of the dormitory.

"I guess you were too, Yoshino..." Soma said, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his pants. "So, what are we gonna help out with?"

"Oh, we're gonna harvest vegetables from the garden at the back." Yuki answered, her hands placed in the back of her head.

Unbeknownst to her, Ikki froze up at the mention of doing something related to gardening.

'Shit...' he cursed inwardly.

"Wow, you guys even grow your own ingredients! That's cool," Soma complimented.

"The road to good food is paved with the help of good ingredients! It's the Polar Star Dormitory's motto, you see!" Yuki explained with a big grin plastered on her face.

Just then, they heard the sound of a roaring chainsaw. The three scanned their eyes to find the source of the noise, and saw Ibusaki holding a chainsaw with a log of wood in front of him. He put the machine near to the wood, making it shred to tiny pieces, and land on the blue mat near it.

"Ibusaki puts the smoke wood to his own use as he specializes in smoked food..." Yuki told them before pointing at what seems to be a storage room. "...and Ryoko has her own work space for her specialization that involves rice malt..." she then pointed to an area with chickens inside of cages. "As for me, I want to breed a chicken specially for the Polar Star like the French Bresse chicken, so I'm breeding some right now."

'Meh...that sounds like a lot of work...' Ikki thought lazily, looking around.

"Huh..." was all Soma could muster out.