13

Qiu YiBai remained in pain for a few more days before her toothache finally healed.

Aside from Shen NingXin and Assistant Han, no one else knew about this. Everybody else thought she had a cold, making it reasonable as to why she didn't speak much, believing that her voice was hoarse and dry.

It troubled Assistant Han, however. She had to direct meetings, explain presentations, and be the middleman for Qiu YiBai's various requests.

Not only that, she also had to supervise her boss to take medicine.

She's gotta have learned her lesson this time . . .

Shen NingXin glanced at the big bag of chocolate she tossed aside, then swiped her phone to look at the little crying expression she posted on Weibo and couldn't help but sigh slightly.

She's also to blame. If she had accepted it in the first place, none of this would've happened.

Regarding this crybaby's thought process, it seemed like she needed to speculate more thoughtfully in the future.

". . . . . ."

A few days had passed since then.

Qiu YiBai's tooth had healed, and her energy quickly returned. She began to work on the things she had put off for the past few days and even started scolding those who weren't taking their work seriously again.

Throughout the entire morning, Shen NingXin could hear voices coming from her voice.

They were quite fierce and loud!

But why did she feel a little relieved hearing that!

She shook her head and laughed, not thinking any further. Holding the document she printed out, she went to find Assistant Han.

It was said that recently a customer wanted to visit the company, and they had quite a few expectations. Before they even arrived, they blew up the forwarding agent's WeChat with orders, asking her to help book a hotel.

They wanted it to be at a convenient traveling location, saying that there should be large supermarkets nearby but no schools and that it should take less than half an hour to drive from there to the factory.

They even had requirements for the food, no pork, no eggs, no cucumbers, no leeks . . . how picky with the dishes.

"In my opinion, we should just let the factory cook a few plates of greens for them!" Assistant Han said angrily as she screened the hotels.

How difficult.

Shen NingXin put the document on the table carefully, then grabbed a cup of coffee for her and comforted her in a soft voice. When she was about to turn and leave, Assistant Han suddenly stopped her.

"By the way, Xiao Shen," she suddenly asked, "Do you have any plans tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?" Shen NingXin thought for a moment, then shook her head. "Nothing much really."

"That's good then." Assistant Han let out a sigh of relief, then pulled up the chair and leaned in toward her, smiling as she asked, "Then could you do me a favor?"

Shen NingXin: "En?"

She's only an intern . . . what could she help Assistant Han with?

At eight in the morning, Shen NingXin wore a dress and stood in front of the stop sign, waiting for Qiu YiBai's black Maserati to come.

This was the first time she was going out to do field work and inevitably felt nervous.