Chapter 7 - Family Blood

--------------------------------

When Elena woke up the next day and drove to Sookie's house, she wasn't expected to be warmly embraced by the blonde when she got into the house. "Oh! Okay," she said and they pulled away, followed by Sookie's chuckle. "Are you... okay?"

"Yes, I am," Sookie answered with a big smile, which Elena never seen before. She looked different than yesterday.

"You look... good," Elena said, "Different."

Sookie nodded, still smiling, "Come on, let's go eat breakfast."

"Ok... ay," Elena said as she was pulled into the kitchen. She smirked lightly, "Did you went to meet with Bill last night?"

Sookie blushed, "Maybe I did."

"Mmm," Elena hummed as she sat down at the table and watched Sookie starting to make breakfast.

"And, you need to meet him this evening," the blonde told her, smiling a little with excitement. "He has something to tell you."

"Me?" Elena repeated, and Sookie nodded. "Tell me what?"

"I'm not telling," Sookie teased, "And don't try reading my thoughts!"

"I won't," Elena said with a small smile, "But, it's killing me, what is it?"

"Not telling," Sookie repeated with a sign song voice as she brought the plates over to the table. She sat down next to her, "But, it's good news. At least I hope they will be to you."

Elena chuckled lightly but then slightly frowned when she saw two small holes on the side of Sookie's neck. "Hey..." she trailed off, "Are those bite marks?"

Sookie moved her hair to cover it as she hesitated, "Uh, yes... I let him."

Elena's jaw dropped, "Wait, he bit you?" Sookie nodded lightly. "Why did--" Elena cut herself off and stared at her in surprise, "Oh my God! You slept with him?!"

Sookie couldn't help it and smiled lightly. She cleared her throat, and to Elena's confusion, she seemed a bit uncomfortable to speak about it with her. "I did," she finally answered.

Elena raised an eyebrow and nodded lightly, "Okay... um... well, how was it?"

"The sex?"

Elena tilted her head, "When he bit you. Did it... well, hurt?"

"A little," Sookie answered and gave a small shrug, "But only at first. And the other part..."

Elena nodded, "Mm. I think we could use a drink. I need one."

Sookie nodded quickly, "Yes!" Elena scoffed, amused a little as she watched the blonde getting up.

--------------------------------