Chapter 10 - You'll Be Owe

--------------------------------

When the night settled on the sky, the troubles in Merlotte started. When the door opened and Bill walked inside. Elena frowned when he looked around and his eyes landed on her. "Bill?" she asked as he approached her.

Elena's expression changed when Eric walked inside, followed by Pam and another vampire she didn't recognized. Sookie frowned and walked closer to Bill and Elena, "Bill, what's going on?" she asked in confusion.

Eric looked around, "This place is even more depressing than I thought it'd be." His eyes landed on Elena and he smirked a little, "Maybe a little less now."

Elena ignored him and looked at Bill, "What are they doing here?"

"Give me a minute, then we'll talk," Bill said, "Where's Sam?"

Sookie spoke, "I don't know. Why?"

"He--He's in his office," Tara answered.

Bill nodded and looked at Eric, "Try to behave yourself."

He walked away with the vampire following him as Eric spoke while still looking at Elena with a small smirk, "Don't I always?" Elena rolled her eyes and walked away from him to the hall.

--------------------------------

Elena and Sookie were leaning against the bar as they watched Eric and Pam speaking to everyone. "So, what happened last night?" Sookie asked quietly.

"A vampire tried to attack me, and Bill saved me by killing him," Elena answered quietly, and Sookie looked at her in surprise. Elena looked at her as she raised an eyebrow, "What happened to you last night?"

Sookie looked back at the diners and let out a breath, "I found Tina dead when I came back from work."

"I'm sorry," Elena said quietly, and Sookie nodded, "Me too."

"So simply present this card at the door when you get to Fangtasia and the first round is on me," Eric said. "Also, Thursdays are ladies nights, so be sure to bring a date," Pam said as she looked at one of the three redneck, Wayne, "That is, if you can get one."

Chuck laughed at that and Elena smirked at Pam's words. "She got you."

Pam was about to hand another card for Chuck until Eric spoke to her, "Not him. He doesn't get one."

Chuck frowned, "What gives, bro?"

Eric suddenly rushed closer with vampire speed, bending down to look at the nervous redneck. "What'd you do to your arm there... bro?" Eric asked, glancing to the bandage on Chuck's arm.

"Eric," Elena said, making the blonde man turn his attention from Chuck (to his relief), to her. "A word." Elena nodded to the hall and moved there ignoring Sookie's warning look.