Chapter2 - Alive in a new World...?

>ESS Davao - Flight deck - 1st POV<

"What is going on?" I rub my eye's just incase I was Hallucinating, but no, I'm still here, I was sure I was dead... then I stood and look around the upper Flight deck and saw nothing but one jet.

Then I walk up to one side of the flight deck and look onto the open sea? ocean? I don't know...
Then suddenly something rang in my ear making my cover it but to no avail, "What the fuck?!"

"H-hello?" a voice suddenly came out, "An-ny-o-one?" the voice said again but was immediately cut off by statics.

But I know who that is and immediately Turned into my Rigging and Skated across the Deep blue Water till I Saw a Ship 'there!' I Jump onto the aft side of the Ship, 'Alright now to find where she is' I Immediately Rush to the Nearest Door and Made my Way to the Command room.

"Indie are you here?" I Said as I Enter the Room and met with a Gun Pointed at me, it was Indie "Indie!" I Ran to her and Hugged her, "Thank god..." then I could feel water on my cloth. 

"Daddy... Daddy!" She Cried as she Hug back.

"Don't worry, I'm Here, Daddy's Here... daddy's here..." I Reassured her as she calms down a bit.

"I-I was Scared... I Don't wanna Die!" Indie Screamed but was muffled by my cloth

Our Reunion was Shortly Interrupted as the Radio Opens with a Almost Distorted Voice. "Mayday! Mayday! This is USS Hornet, We are Under attack! our Coordinates are (-....- ---.. / ...-- ---.. .----. / ..--- ..--- .-.-.- ----. ----. ----. ..--- .-..-. / ... / .---- -.... -.... / ....- ..--- .----. / ...-- ...-- .-.-.- ----. ----. ---.. ....- .-..-.) We need back up!" the Voice was in a Panic, as Instinct I Grab a Walkie Talkie and Said.

 "This is ESS Davao, We are near you're Coordinates! We will send in Air Support!" I Shouted as the Indie Started to Move her Ship at Full speed.

I Look at her, she Nod Shakely, I Nodded and Ran out side and at the Launch pad of the ship Preparing to Lunch two Squadrons of F-2's as they Appear on my Duel Runway and Catapulted into the Air at 2,470 km/h, then they Started to Form Squadrons and went to the Fighting Zone.

>With USS Hornets fleet - 1st POV<

'Shit-' I jump back nearly escaping the Bombs drop by the Val Dive bombers, "This is why I hate being on the fucking Defense!" I shouted dodge more bombs' and torpedo's, 'Were the fuck is the air support?!'

Suddenly, in-front of me, is the active one of the crane sisters, IJN Zuikaku and she had her katana on top off her, ready to bring it down onto me.

"Shit-" I muttered as I ready to counter but was stopped as the both of us hears a strange sound before.

Boom!

a Bomb hit her face sending her across the water.

"What the Fuck!" I Close my Eyes and Cover my Ears as they Kept on Ringing.

"Zuikaku!" I Can Faintly Hear IJN Shokaku, Zuikaku's Older Sister Shout her Name. I Open my Eyes to See Zuikaku on the Water Knockout.

"What..." is all I Could mutter as I Fell unconscious.

>Near were Hornet and Zuikaku fought - 3rd POV<

"Javelin!" a girl shouted as she drags Hornet to a group of Kensens, "I have Hornet here! get her to safety while I try and support Enterprise!" the Purpled hair nodded and went to get Hornet.
USS Cleveland, Cruiser, Eagle Union
HMS Javelin, Destroyer, Royal Navy

"Fuer!" Suddenly, Rounds Hit around them making huge columns of water fly up. "What the!-" Javelin shouted Before Getting hit by a Round making her drop Hornet.

Everyone then looks at were it came from and saw a dirty-white haired women floating on the air, "Don't leave me out of this Comrades!" she shouted as a volley of shells flies from her rigging and the ships around her.
KMS Prinz Eugen, Cruiser, Iron blood

"Iron blood?!" A White haired girl shouted enrage.
USS Hamman, Destroyer, Eagle Union

Eugen then looks at the battle that is happening between an Enraged Shoukaku and a Tired Enterprise, "Nimi, can you handle them?" Eugen ask the destroyer in an Unamused voice.
KMS Z23, Destroyer, Iron Blood.

Nodding, Z23 Walks Forward and Raises her 15cm Guns and Said "Who will face me! Z23 destroyer of the Iron Blood!" Everyone was Worried until "Everyone, get out of here..." a sleepy girl said as she walk forward.
USS Laffey, Destroyer, Eagle Union.

"Laffey!" Javelin shouted as she finally came along with Hornet, she then gives the Carrier to the Kensens and moved to Laffey, "Then I'll stay along with you!"

"How Noble of you to Sacrifice your Self for you're Allies! but this is you're Final Battle!" Z23 Shouted as She Prepare Her Self for a Battle.

But Laffey just Disables her Rigging and putting it in Stand by mode confusing the two Destroyers "Never mind-" "What are you doing?!" Z23 Shout Confused and Mad, "Support is here..." Before Laffey can Finish her Sentence she Falls a Sleep but was catched by the Purple haired girl.

"Support?" a White haired girl ask Confused by the Sleeping girls Word.
IJN Ayanami, Destroyer, Sakura Empire

Z23 Looked around before looking at Laffey and Pointed her Gun at Her. "She's Lying, There is no-" But Before She could Finish, one of the Siren Ships Exploded, then another, and another, half of the Ships were Now a Wreck.

"WHAT?!" Z23 Shouted as a Sound was Heard by Everyone then a Squadron of Blue Jets was Seen Flying across the Sky. "What are those?!" Javelin Shouted confuse by the Things that Destroyed half of the Sirens. 

'ah... Didn't think azur lane have Those yet, and those ones look like they where Completed, while Ours are still in Testing.' Eugen Floated to the Water line and Said "It's Time to go" That Command Startled Z23, "But we can!-" But she was Stopped as the F-2 Fighters, Did another Attack Destroying the Remaining Ships.

"It's time to go, our Mission here is been Compromised" Eugen Said in a Stern yet Worried voice. Looking at the Weapons of Mass Destruction Easily Destroyed, Z23 Sigh and nodded, she Turned to the Azur lane "This is Not Over!" She Shouted Walking near Eugen as a Light Appear and Teleported them out of the Battle Field, But the Siren Ships Stayed.

After the Light Disappear everyone was Confused and Shock about the Situation, Javelin was First to Snap out of the State and Look around for the Planes that Saved them. Before she could address that they were gone, Enterprise Called out to them Telling them to Return back to Base with the Main Royal Navy Fleet.

>USS Enterprise - Medbay<

Everyone was in the Medical Bay of the USS Enterprise, Hornet was Asleep on one of the Beds, Everyone was Silent. That Until Enterprise Came in and Said. "I'm Impress, You guy's Manage to Beat that Many Sirens and Drive off Prinz Eugen ." She Giggled, "It wasn't us Miss Enterprise!" Javelin Said Surprising the Carrier.

"If it  wasn't you, then who?" Enterprise Raised an eye brow with a Questioning Look.

"It was a Squadron of Planes with the Color Blue, Laffey thought it was Enterprise but the Plane Doesn't have any Propeller." Laffey Suddenly Said before Going back to Sleep.

Everyone look at the Sleeping Bunny Confused.

>END of Chapter 2<

Two done! well, good, now for Chapter 3! (If I can actually...)