Chapter5.1 - A Submarine's Duty

>POV ??? - Azur Island - Azur lane Main base - Medical bay 2 - 12:31PM<

on a Medical Bed was a Little Girl, lying there Unconscious. her hair is Colored in a Dirty Pale Scattered all around the bed.
USS Cavalla, Submarine, Eagle Union

Suddenly her eyes Shot open as she Jump up from her Sleeping Position. Sitting, Cavalla Look around scanning the room she is in.

She is with three other beds, all Empty, Next to her Bed is a Window that stretch across the room wall.

Outside she sees rows upon rows of ships, Guns on the deck Ranging from High Caliber Battleships too Short Destroyers. Seeing this Cavalla sigh in Relive as she now knows that she has not died yet.

Suddenly the door to the room open with a Little Girl skin brown as the Threes, Hair dyed in Dark Purple came in with a Flower bouquet, she is Wearing an Unusual clothes. her clothes was Colored in a bright yellow Under T-Shirt, a Marine Blue Overall, The Overall bellow part was cut into a Medium length Skirt.
USS Bluegill, Submarine, Eagle Union

Walking in Bluegill saw Cavalla Looking outside the window, and out of shock she Dropped the Bouquet Making a light thud.

Turning around Cavalla saw Bluegill as Bluegill looked at her, Bluegill's eyes started to water as she run up to Cavalla and Hugged her.

"Cavy!" She cried as she hugged Cavalla Tightly not letting go.

"Wha!-" Cavalla Gasp but was stopped.

"Cavy!" Bluegill Shouted again crying even harder Rubbing her head on to Cavalla's chest.

"What, happen?..." Cavalla ask but was Ignored as Bluegill Kept on crying. With nothing else to do Cavalla Hugged Bluegill surprising the Purple Haired Sub but Gladly and Tearfully Accepted it crying even further. 

>POV Cavalla - Azur Island - Azur lane Main base - Medical bay 2 - 12:57PM<

Staring out the window I Never thought that I would have to go home.

"You were out for two day."

"Admiral Said you have to go back to home port at the Main Land and wait until you're Rigging is Complete."

Sigh as I turn and went back to sleep.

>POV ??? - ???<

Opening her eye's Cavalla jump up to see that she is not in the Medical Bed anymore Instead she is lying on a Sandy floor, Corals all around her as Fish swims in and out of them.

Realizing were she is, she panicked With out her Mini Submarine she cannot breath along with her Slow swimming she tries to swim to the surface where ever that is.

All around, the Sea floor started to shake as the Water Current begins to go fast.

Then she heard voice Around her.

"Jeez, that girl will never be a Good Kensen..."

"She should just be Scrapped."

"Wait? didn't the Admiral say that she is getting sent back to main port?"

"Yea! and she has to wait until her Rigging is Complete"

"Hmmm... I should ask the Admiral..."

as the voices continue Cavalla tries to Cover her Ears but it was no use as the voice begin to get louder and louder.

"Please Stop!" She shouted hoping for it to stop when she shouted, nope, kept getting louder. She then Curled up into a ball Hand still covering her ears from the voices.

"Please! Stop this!" She shouted again and again, Each getting time the voice got louder. Then her name was being called by the Voices.

"Cavalla!"

"Cavy!"

Finally Cavalla Snapped and Screamed closing her eye's shut as the Voice louden Muffling her scream.

>POV ??? - Azur Island - Azur lane Main base - Medical bay 2 - 7:14AM<

"CAVY! WAKE UP!" Bluegills Voice Perce through cold Room as she tries to wake up her friend via Softly, but that when out the window when she sees her Friend Sweating and Squirming in her sleep.

"AHHHH!" Jumping up from her Sleeping position Cavalla heavily breathing looked around her.

"Cavy!" Bluegill with out hesitation hugged her Comrade, "when I walk in, I saw you Breathing heavily so I thought you were- I don't want you to leave!" she shouted as she cried along with Cavalla Tearing up from her nightmare.

>POV ??? - Azur island - Docking bay 3 - 10:54AM<

Cavalla walk up to the ship she going on to get back to the Main Base, USS Hornet, She has her head lowered as she walks up to the ramp leading into the Warship.

"Cavy!" Someone Shouted behind her, turning around she sees all of her friends, Waving at her, some are Shouted her "Good luck" and "Get back safe", while others are just waving her goodbye while shouting "See you next time!"

Seeing this Cavalla Stood there shock yet she felt happy, so as she let her heart Control her movement, she Smiled and Wave, Excited for her Return back to her home, her Azur Island home.

Suddenly, a Familiar Voice shouted as Bluegill manage to get to the front of the Crowed of Kensens Running towards her while waving and shouting.

In pure Instinct off her heart she run up the her Submarine Squad Leader and hug her, "See you next time Cavy" Bluegill said as she breaks the hug and looks at Cavalla in the eye's.

"Hai, Bluegill!" Cavalla replied pulling bluegill back into a hug.

After a while Hornet and her fleet finally set sail as Cavalla Look at the Kensen filled dock as it disappear into the Horizon, she then mouth, "I love you all... you too Bluie..."

>END of Sub chapter5.1<

Note: What do you think? I Change the Time skip thing so I could type it faster and Easier as well as Refine it at the end. And the next Chapter is going to be another Sub/Short one, sorry. And Now I'm Wondering, What do you all think of this Chapter, not the Changes to my Writing no, the Story in this Chapter, what do you think?

Anyways, See you in the Next chapter!