Chapter5 - The other Side Hunt

>Azur Island - 3rd POV<

On an Island Bustling Activity People walking around some hand in hand, some just stroll around other play near the ducks, in a building in front of a Golden Anchor a Short Blond hair Girl was Sitting on her Office Chair Writing something down.
HMS Prince of Wales, Battleship, Royal Navy.

"Ugh..." Wale puts down her pen and begin to put the Paper in the Box titled 'Finished'

But before she could even move out of her chair the door was forcefully open scaring the Battleship. "WALES!" it was Cleveland, "The subs that where spying on the Sakuren Empire has just reported something Big!" she Shouted running Towards  her Bestfriend.
USS Cleveland, Cruiser, Eagle Union.

Wales on the other hand jump from the shock her friend gave her, "W-well? what is it?" Wales Said Fixing her Posture.

"The Fleet that attacked Hornets Strike Force and this base has Returned to the Sakuren Naval base, except for two!" Cleveland said sitting down on one of the Chairs in front of Wales Desk.

"Alright, they made it back so what- Wait two?" Wale ask shock on what Her best friend said. 

"Well-"

>Waters near the Sakura empire - 3rd POV<

"This is Whale-Actual, Fish-1, Fish-2, Anything?" a Small girl said to her Small Device. The girl herself was Wearing a Dark blue swimsuit, She have Dark Purple Hair tied into a Twin tail.
USS Bluegill, Submarine, Eagle Union

"This is Fish-2, my Sonar spotted some Pings, Two Mother ships, one Armor, and two Lights." Fish-2 said as she sees Waves of water heading her way. "Going dark, their near."
USS Dace, Submarine, Eagle Union.

"Copy, remember, do not fire Stingers" Bluegill Reminded Dace, "Wilco."

"Hey guys'! I spotted Akagi! Ima Sink Her!" Fish-1 Shouted through the Walkie Talkie.
USS Cavalla, Submarine, Eagle Union.

"Wait, Cavy!" Bluegill shouted but was too late as Cavalla Launched a Torpedo at the Sakuren Ship. and Moved to a Different spot before she can get spotted.

"This time, I will-" Before Cavalla Launch another Torpedo, she was Stopped as a Depth charge Blow near her. "AAAHHHH-" Cavalla Screamed.

Bluegill and Dace heard her Scream and Rush towards their Comrade and Manage to get her off the Mini Sub and away from the Blast zone as More Depth Charge went off near the Mini Sub.

"That was close- Come on lets go, we have to report this" Bluegill Said Putting Cavalla on her Mini-sub and Sailed away from the Area and back to Azur Lane.

>Azur Island - 3rd POV<

"Hmmmm..." Wales Hummed as she Pounders on the Report given to her by Cleveland. "Alright, that a Victory from us, Cleveland tell the Ship that Sank and help in the Sinking of the 5th Carrier Division to my Office." Wales Said with a Proud and Strict Happy Expression.

"Hai!" Cleveland shouted Saluting before Leaving the Offices Finding the Ships that Sank and Help sink then Crane Sisters.

>Azur Med-bay - 3rd POV<

"Are you sure it was not you guy's that Sank the Crane Sisters?" a Pink Haired Girl said Looking at the Group of Ships with a Confused Expression on her Face.
USS Vestal, Repair Ship, Eagle Union
USS Hornet, Aircraft Carrier, Eagle Union
HMS Javelin, Destroyer, Royal Navy
USS Laffey, Destroyer, Eagle Union

"Yes! it was Faster then anything we've seen! it made a Loud Roar like a Dragon Fighting a Knight!" Javelin said Remembering the F2's that Rained Hell on the Sirens. "and I contacted a Unknown ship that Said that they where close to our Location." Hornet Added Drinking a Soda.

Vestal looked at Enterprise for Answers but she Raised her Shoulders and shake her head. Vestal Only sigh, from the reports she has gotten that the Fleet that attack Hornet and her Fleet Returned to their base with two ships missing.

"So, if you were not the ones who sank them," Vestal paused for a second Thinking of the possible Conclusions. "Then 'this' Unknown ship Could have sank them?" Vestal Continued Looking at the Group as they Nodded.

"Alright then," Vestal closed her eye's Thinking of how to know if this Ship is Hostile or not. "Let's find them" Vestal announce shocking the ships.

"What do you mean, Find them? They could be anywhere!" Hornet shouted Trying to understand the Reason for this plan.

"Easy Sail Around while Using our Radar as well as the RFID They sent you." Vestal said Looking at Hornet with a Confident smile.

"What?" Hornet Ask forgetting to turn on the Radio-Frequency Identification System that she was suppose to do when Communicating.

"Wait... you don't have one?!" Vestal shouted Trying to understand the situation 

"What's the purpose of those things anyways?" She ask Not understanding why turning them on is Necessary.

"They are their so they can record the location of the Radio's Location!" Vestal shouted Almost getting irritated by Hornets Antics.

"Oh... so we don't get to go on a Sortie?" Hornet ask Getting a few Scoops of Hope that she doesn't go.

"No, you still need to..." Vestal sighed Destroying Hornets Hope of getting some free time. "and we will begin the search on were you got the Radio Frequency." Vestal Explained Pointing to Hornet.

Hornet Groaned as she sigh Frustrated at the new Sortie she has to go, "Come on! we just got here?! at least let us take a break?" She said trying to reason with Vestal on letting them stay for a while before going.

Vestal looked at Hornet thinking of the Options, "Fine, since we'll have to find this Ship keep it a Secret until we know more about her." Vestal concluded sighing.

"YES! BEACH TIM-" Hornet Shouted but stop as she looked as her sister and her friends looking at her, "Ahem, thank you I'll Leave now-" She tried to leave but was stopped as Vestal was Holding on to her Cape.

"Not yet, we still have to make plans for you and you're Fleet to go, since they were the ones who saw those 'Planes' " Vestal Quickly Explained as she lets go as Hornet Groaned once more in Annoyance.

Enterprise, watching the scene unfold Finally talk as she was Leaving, "I'm going now, I have to get these Holes Covered up for the next Mission." She said as the Doors Closed Closing Enterprise from the room.

"Alright, Let's talk more on what these Planes look like..." Vestal said as Hornet Groaned once more.

Unknown to them up high in the sky a Black Twin Engine Reconnaissance Supersonic Aircraft was flying over the Island Looking over the Massive Naval Base.

>End of Chapter5<

Note - not that much change... ORAH!

That's all! Bye!