Chapter8 - The massive assault pt2

>With Davao's fleet

"I said I'm not joining any sides," Davao said as he types out a command onto his command center. Shoukaku was behind him complaining about him attacking now when the Sirens appeared near the Azur lane fleet.

"Then why are you helping the Azur lane fleet by attacking the Sirens?!" The Crane complained as the third jet launched off the massive runway of the carrier.

"Because my main purpose is to kill Sirens. And only Sirens." Davao countered with his explanation which got the crane angry.

Now, Shoukaku knew that she and her sister are no longer within the Sakuren fleet, but that was not the problem. The problem is the sudden change of mind from her fleet's flagship, who didn't want to intervene until the Sirens appeared which caused both of them into the argument.

Shoukaku only watched as Davao typed in another set of commands which was received by the ship with no hesitation.

More aircrafts were lifted onto the deck, and all are F35B's.

"Davao, what are you doing?" Shoukaku asks the man as he moves two boxes together.

"Forming strike squadrons." The carrier answered nonchalantly.

The Crane looks at the hologram, each box labeled as "Strike Fighter Squad" She started to wonder what he is actually doing.

As the boy presses a single button, the F35s suddenly moved as the alarms blare, "general quarters, general quarters, all ships, too your stations."

Shoukaku can only stand their and watch as the jets move too and fru the flight deck.

And as three jet's launched from the what looks like the bottom runway, the crane then ask: "What does strike mean?" 

The mega carrier only looked at the crane before answering: "Do you know what a diver bomber is?"

Shoukaku nodded saying: "Yes."

Davao nod once "They are basically that but much worse."

"How so?"

"Zuikaku injuries."

And with those words leaving the carriers mouth, Shoukaku then realized as she remembers the attack the boy has conducted on her and her sister.

Nodding, Shoukaku then looks as Davao before speaking. "I want to help you.

Prince Eugen sigh in frustration, as she was pursuing the three targets, she didn't realized she and her fleet was hunted by two feared ships. USS Enterprise and HMS Belfast. 'Was' is that they in fact had already hunted them.

"My, my~" the German ship spoke as she land softly on the water surface.

"Prince Eugen of the Iron Blood fleet." The Maid spoke with a friendly tune as she bows.

"You Royals do like you're formalities."

The maid giggled but soon her face changed and her guns pointed to the heavy cruiser, "as you can see, Eugen, you and you're little fleet is surrounded and you're Sakuren friends are distracted, what do you do now?"

Eugen stared at the light cruiser thinking of the out comes of her decision until...

"Hey, does anyone hear that?" Hipper said confused as she was trying to focus on a sound barely audible.

"I can hear it too, but it's barely audible." Enterprise suddenly said as she looks into the distance.

Belfast look at the carrier then at the blond heavy cruiser before finally looking back at Eugen who her-self is trying to hear what the 'sound' her sister and Enterprise heard.

Everything stayed silent until Belfast spoke "I too can hear it, but it was there a while ago, before the battle started."

"And you never told us why?" The carrier ask the maid who shake her head.

"The mission come first Enterprise-- "

Then suddenly an ear-splitting roar echoed across the island before an explosion erupted near by shaking the entire island as winds stronger then anything they faced speed past them pushing the Kensen's with them.

Luckily the Kensen's stood strong and withstood the gush but it did leave them with questions none has answers too.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Screamed Hipper who is holding on to a piece of debris.

Enterprise looked at the Iron blood cruiser in realization "That was not you?" she ask her pointing at the blond who nodded fearing for what that was.

"It was bigger then any of our bombs or V3 missile's" Eugen commented as she looks at the direction of the explosion.

Suddenly, one of the destroyers of Eugen's fleet, Z1, got a massage from their Sakuren counterparts.

"This is Fusou to Iron blood strike fleet, we have back up, Akagi has came back with back up, it is a giant multipurpose  warship code named Orichi, we are sending the coordinate to you, get those enemy spies immediately." Fusou ordered has cannon fire echoed from the hollow-gram.

"We are trying to capture them, but we ran into trouble." Z1 answered which earn a sigh from the Battleship.

"We can send in back up, we can't let the enemy escape with this 'intel' Akagi said,"

"Jawohl!"

The hollow-gram closed as everyone turn to each other, silent then fell onto them.

"Orders are orders I'm afraid," Eugen sadly said as she pointed her guns at Enterprise and immediately fired, shocking everyone.

"My, I do agree with miss Eugen with the orders," Belfast said as she and Enterprise dodge the incoming shells "But I do believe warning the enemy first." She followed up with a volley of her own aimed straight at Z1.

"Gah!" The iron blood destroyer shouted as shells land near and on her.

Eugen giggled at the remark and returned fire, this time, aimed at the light cruiser.

"Hey!" Hipper shouted missing another volley that was aimed at the carrier, "stand still!"

Enterprise dodged another volley before return fire with her own weapons. Bombers. The air begin to fill with bombers as each one dropped 50 ton bombs at Hipper who somehow dodge some but was hit by one lucky bomb.

Enterprise took the opportune moment when the cruiser was distracted by the falling bombs an fired a torpedo bomber hitting the cruiser crippling her armaments.

"Hipper is down!" she shouted re-aiming her bow to Eugen, who, is aiming her weapons at the maid, who has her weapons trained on the cruiser.

"Oh~" Eugen spoke re-aiming her weapons to aim at the both of them "two on one, how kinky!" she shouted but the two didn't flinch nor spoke out at her antics, "though crowd," she whispered and sighed.

All three of them know the outcome, ether the cruiser surrender and they all get away, or, fight and give time till back up arrives, but the cruiser has a third option.

"Well~" she started as she let go of her armaments and place her finger on to her chin "I think we all know the outcome here," her cannons are still pointed at the two but her gaze is else-where, "but, can we talk for a bit?" she ask as her armaments all disengage but some still has their aim trained at the Azur ships.

"Eugen, we all have a mission to carry out, less lost means less permanent damage." Enterprise stated to the cruiser, who look at her, agreeing on the inside, but she still has her own orders.

"Yes," she rise her hand above her head and pointed up before speaking; "but, if we still can't agree on things then we might have to give those losses a chance," she then pointed at the carrier, "for you, of course." then suddenly, bombs land near and on the eagle carrier covering her in water and injuries.

"Huh, so she was right, you don't sink so easily."

Enterprise eye's widen, her gaze directed to the two new comers.

"MUSASHI, SHINANO!"

 > > End of Part 2

EHEHEHE~ ALMOST THERE!