Chapter9 | The Orichi Awakens

> > Within the abandon island.
After the sudden rumble of the ground, an announcement by Akagi was heard, the second capture team, or reinforcement team, IJN Musashi, and IJN Shinano, two of the strongest ships of the Sakura Empire, has appeared and surprise attacked the Azur lane rescue team.

"It's nice meeting you again Enterprise." Musashi spoke, her weapons train on the carrier.

"Nice to meet you too Musashi, how is you're sister doing?" the carrier replied, entertaining the Super-ship.

"Yamato is doing well, right now she is busy commanding the northern fleet." The Kitsune spoke pulling back her arm reading her self in a fight stand.

Enterprise herself readied, not wanting to get in a one v two fight but she has too, the island rumbled again, giving the two ships the signal they needed.

Musashi charge in, Enterprise jump back, releasing the energy string which contains F4U Corsairs, the energy arrow flu, narrowly hitting the kitsune, who replied with a downward sword strike creating an energy slash, along with her main guns firing voiles of Armor Piercing rounds every minute.

The carrier dodge the energy slash, but was almost hit by the shells raining down on her, Balfast managed to intervene and shoot the energy slash with her arm cannons.

"Miss Enterprise, please be more weary of you're surroundings." The maid said deflecting a round set to her by Eugen.

"Will do." The carrier replied dodging another volley while reading another fighter squadron.

Belfast nodded back stepping and dodged another round before turning her attention to the Iron blood cruiser, "Battle of Attrition," she spoke aiming her main guns before rushing to the cruiser.

Musashi dash to the carrier trying to gain ground for close quarter combat, but the carriers speed and agility kept her from doing so.

The Kitsune then notice a F4U Corsair speeding towards her, focusing attention, she jump back dodging the multirole but the fighter past above her, ignoring the Super Battleship, it took her a minute to realize it's true target.

Quickly turning to the direction of her sister, the Kitsune found a horrifying sight, quadrans of F4U Corsairs flying around her, some dropping their payload hitting the Supercarrier, while some hit her directly on her AA weaponry igniting the munition near the guns.

Musashi, out of instinct to protect her sister, ignored the Eagle Union carrier and made a dash to her sister Super carrier, an arrow whizz past her neck, but the Super Battleship ignored it, only focused in trying to save her sister.

"Musashi!" Eugen shouted, still filled with rage, but, her words were cut as another volley of rounds fired by Belfast, hitting her Rig, the silver haired turn to the maid, her eye's glowing yellow.

"STERBIN, HUNDIN!" The German Cruiser shouted is pure utter rage, Belfast narrowed her brows before jumping sending another volley of rounds at the Cruiser.

Eugen used her rig to block the attack, damaging it even further, "Eugen, you must not abuse you're rig like this--" Belfast stated but was cut off by a volley of rounds by the German cruiser.

"Shut up! You big breasted simpleton!" The cruiser screamed before launching herself at the maid, who took stands and readied for the CQC that is to come. Eugen started with a direct punch to the face, but redirected by Belfast, who, simply push the fist away from her face.

The maid then counted with a uppercut to the gut, which the German cruiser took with full force, not flitching, then she used her Rig to send the Maid into a building.

"I hate it when you speak like that." Eugen angerly spoke, her irritation leaking from her words.

Then a black blur dash up to the German cruiser before sending her into a building as well, "And I don't like it when others interrupt someone who is speaking." Belfast spoke, taking her stance, irritation and disappointment clearly seen from her face.

"You...!" Eugen half shouted, but Belfast fired fire shells, hitting the Cruisers face knocking her out.

Belfast sighed, she then look over to the hole Eugen and her made, then she look over to Enterprise and Musashi's battle, before deciding to help the cruiser first before joining in the super ship's battle.

Stepping in front of the cruiser, Belfast lifted the silver haired onto her shoulder before placing her down in a more safer place nearby. Placing Eugen's body on a piece of debris.

She then pulled out a transparent plastic bag of cookies, and then a covered cup of tea, Belfast smiled before rushing away to re-join the fight.

Meanwhile, one mile away from the on-going battle, a single massive black ship roams around the area, not wanting to get spotted.

"It's pretty early for her to be deployed." Kaga stated, but then complemented her sister of the work she had done.

"Thank you, dear sister, but this is not the end yet, we have to beat the Grey Ghost first." Akagi smirked, her plan is all coming together. One more step, then she shall be revived!

Another Medium Rang Missile fired from the massive ships back. It races across the sky, aiming for it's intended target.

Then another wave of black sleak planes fly above them.

"Change. Is finally coming. And we are the ones to spear head the the new ERA!"

Akagi insanly declaired, her eyes sharp as ever, her smirk turned into a terrifing smile.

Kaga. On the other one. Only smiled lightly, only hoping to fight Ebterprise again. And this time, she is going to be the one to rise to the top.

Then, the black ship re-aimed it's weapons to port, taking Akagi and Kaga by surprise, after that, a wave of black planes luanch from the ships massive runway at the back.

Looking at the direction of the cannons aim, Akagi spotted something moving af then at top speed. Faster then anything she has seen.

Kaga then luanched a Zero fighter plane, wanting to know what it is. But was rejected as a missile immediately slam it self onto her plane.

"AKAGI! KAGA! I WANT TO TALK!"

> > End of chapter

> Post chapter notes
YES. ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO! THEN I AM (Temporarily) DONE WITH THIS STORY! I hope all of you enjoyed this story, from the beginning till the end, I am proud of this story since it was one of my first story to be posted on here, and now, I am almost done with it! Now, I will try and get the final chapter made as soon as possible, but that will be counter productive, so, I'll do my best and make the final chapter as best as possible! Thank you and see you next update!