A cold shoulder ❄️ (Sunny's POV)

Feel free to listen to the song above! It was the first thing I thought of while writing this.
Also, the TW is still in effect! I will let you know when it's over!⚠️

I walked away to let Elli and Noah talk alone. I decided to grab a can of soda and relax.

Then, I spotted a black haired guy with cold blue eyes approaching me. His silky black hair and blue eyes gave me a dark and mysterious feeling about him. Like this man was more than what he showed to people.

"Hello, gorgeou- Wait...aren't you the wife of Elli Fox? That singer?" His deep voice greeted me.

"Hello. Yes, I am." I greeted. My gut told me that something was off as I stared more into his icy gaze.

"Honestly, his voice sounds like a rusty old subway screeching into the station. Squeaky and annoying. But you...you are one hell of a woman with that body."

I narrowed my eyes slightly.

"Um...thank you. But I'll have to decline. I'm married."

"You totally deserve better than that twink...there's no way he gets you off. I mean, wouldn't you have to do all the work? Servicing him?"

"Elli gets me off just fine, thank you. I would rather you not ask about my sex life. It's already public enough."

He was inching closer to me with every sentence I spoke.

"Oh, hell yeah it is..."

He started to rub my waist, and I pushed him back.

"Fucking creep! What else do you want?"

"...Do you know where my boyfriend is? Noah? Short? Golden brown hair? Bit of a wuss?"

"No the fuck I don't. And don'tyou dare fucking talk to me like that again. I'm happily fucking married!" I lied so that he'd leave me and Noah alone.

Wuss?

What the hell did he mean?

The Noah I knew was loud, offensive. But he made his jokes sound actually funny.

"Oh, okay. Tell him I was looking for him. The name's Jacob, by the way."

He winked at me.

"Okay then.." I scrunched up my nose and looked him up and down.

I decided to forget that ever happened and keep sipping on my Pepsi.

"Who was that?" Lana came behind me.

"Noah's boyfriend." I replied. "Keep an eye on him. I got a weird feeling in my stomach." I said when he was out of earshot.

Lana nodded and walked towards him. I saw Elli and Noah come out of the room upstairs.

I squinted. Was Elli's blush... redder? Or was I hallucinating?

I don't know what the fuck happened, but damn, it looked...intense.

"Hey babe!" Elli was smiling, and so was Noah.

"What the hell happened that y'all are smiling like children in a ballpit?" I asked, smirking.

"Oh, nothing!" Elli said. I knew he was lying. So I shocked him with my inflicting.

"Ow! The fuck was that for?" Elli snapped.

"I know you're fucking lying." My eyes narrowed. She sighed.

"Fine, I made out with Noah...don't tell his boyfriend." He admitted. A small snort came out of my mouth. I started wheezing and laughing real hard but covered my mouth so no one heard.

"The hell?"

"Oh shit! My lips are sealed! You finally found someone to-"

"There you are! I've been looking for you!" My laughing automatically stopped. That Jacob guy was here again.

"H-Hi, Jacob..." Noah murmured. Suddenly I felt a tug on my arm and Elli pulled me aside.

"Babe, what are we gonna do about Noah? He can't stay in that relationship. That's the tall man from my vision who was hitting Noah! What are we gonna do?"
Elli said, panicking.

"I don't know. We can't do much, especially since that creep he calls a boyfriend follows him around all the time. He even tried flirting with me and touching my waist..." I replied, shivering.

"He did? Ew. He looks ugly anyways. Even a dog could see that he's a cheater." Elli wrinkled their nose and rolled their eyes, then wrapped his arm around my waist. "You're mine. He has no fuckin' business talking to you like that."

"Hey, guys!" Noah ran up to us. He had a cute smile on his face. "My boyfriend said that he's going to stay at a friend's house for a few nights."

"Oh, perfect! We were just talking about you." Elli replied, then gasped.
"I have an idea! What if, when your boyfriend leaves the house, you pack your things and head over to our place? We'll give you our address!"

"Yeah! You can move in with us." I added. "Your boyfriend pisses me off, especially from what I've heard from Elli."

"I'd like that. He said, blushing at Elli. Elli was smiling, and blushing back at him.

"Aww." I said. Their bond seemed so deep, but also so passionate. There was something about them that made me want to cry.

I squeezed them both in a bear hug, not focusing on anything, or anyone else.

TW OVER ✔️ But that's not the last warning you'll see...just saying.