the aftermath of the heat (Sunny's POV)

I was listening to music on my speaker and cleaning the house up a little when I heard a door open and another one close.

I looked over and teleported myself to his door.
I tapped my knuckles against the wooden door.

"Come in!" A cheery Elli voice replied. I walked inside and she had nothing but a towel around her middle part.

"Hey babe! You finally done playing cockfight your boyfriend?" I smirked.

"Cockfight?! What the hell, Sunny? But sure, I'm done. You wanna play video games with us?"

"Sure. Let me finish cleaning the kitchen and I'll be with you guys."

"I have to shower, anyway, so take your time."

"Oh, okay! I mean, you did just do it with Noah. Okay, go. I'll be downstairs." I closed the door and hurried back downstairs.

I grabbed my sponge and started cleaning again. I sprayed some cleaner and waved my hand across the counter, while following the lyrics of the song I was singing. (Song at the beginning)

10 minutes later, I had finished cleaning, and I organized everything back into it's place. Noah had come down wearing a black shirt and some loose gray pants.

"Hi, Noah!" I greeted.

"Hey, Sunny!"

A few heartbeats passed before I decided to troll with him a little.

"So, how was it? Passionate? Spicy? Hot?" I said with a sly grin on my face. I leaned against the counter with my back to the wall and my hands to the sides.

Noah blushed. A lot.

"He was way better than my ex, that's for sure. Way hotter, too. It felt like nothing I had ever experienced before." He leaned against the wall and turned to me. "I mean, yeah, I've done it before, but it's never good with a guy like him. During the time I was with him, he never gave me the upper hand because I was supposed to be the submissive one. Doing it with Elli, however, everything just felt right. And it made me feel confident again. But I'd let him pin me down whenever he wants." He smirked.
I smirked.

We held a gaze of understanding for a few moments. I knew exactly how it was like. Not feeling like the moment was pleasuring enough so you end up faking it. And I can fake a lot of things. Like crying.
That's why I'm so good of an actor.

"Oh, and I should probably let you know, but Elli kept going on about how you wouldn't peg him." He pointed out.

"Yeah, I mean she understands that and doesn't press the issue, but I can understand her frustration. I just didn't really feel it these past few weeks. But y'know, if she ever wants a good fucking, she also has you."

"Okay, well, I'm not that good at being on top..."

"Based off of what I heard, I'd say you're good enough for her."

I turned to the left and Elli's door had shut and he was coming down wearing an oversized blue t-shirt and some black sweatpants.

"Hi, sunshine!" Elli greeted me. He called me sunshine partially because of my name, but also because to him, I reminded him of golden rays of sun.

"Hi, love." I smiled. Once he was right in front of me, he stared up at me, pointing at his lips. I bent down a little and pecked him on the lips.

"You're getting all the love in the world today, huh?"

"Yep." Noah and Elli said in unison before they hit each other's hands in a high five. I laughed.

"Okay, let's go upstairs to the gaming room. I'mma kick your ASS in Gang Beasts."

"I don't know, babe, I was the king of Gang Beasts in my family."

"We'll see about that!" They raced upstairs laughing. I swear, even though they just had a really unholy moment, these two were like little kids at heart. I followed them upstairs.

"Aww, man, I died!" Noah laughed.

"I told you!" Elli replied. Right after that, I took Elli's avatar's hands and threw him off the edge violently. Me and Noah started dying as Elli looked at the big screen in absolute disappointment.

 Me and Noah started dying as Elli looked at the big screen in absolute disappointment

"LET'S GOOOOO!" I screamed.

After that, we went for about 2 more 8-round matches until we all got tired.

"I'm getting tired, I'm gonna head to bed." Noah said.

"Yeah, me too. It's been a long day, especially for me and you." Elli said to Noah, winking.

"Yeah, I'm gonna get some shut-eye too. Good night!" I said. I closed the door behind me and made my way to my bedroom to sleep.