forgiveness (Sunny's POV)

A week and a lot of healing later...

I decided to block Jacob's number.

He was probably too mad to call us right now, but it's just to be safe. But then I got a call from somebody else.
"Hello?"

"Hey Sunny. I just wanna say I'm really sorry for attacking you. I didn't realize that Jacob hurt Noah. All he told me was that Noah left him. The name's Ella, by the way."

The fiery lady who attacked me was on the other side of the phone.

"It's okay, Ella."

"How's Noah? Is he okay?"

"Noah's fine. He's with Elli in the studio downstairs recording a song. I guess they had some random motivation. It's called 'the things you could never do' or something."

"Oh, hehe. That's nice. I also spoke to Jax, that black haired guy. He also says he didn't know."

"Oh, that's fine. It's over now, and we're all fine."

"I know, I just felt bad. Please let Elli and Noah know."

"I will. Thank you."

"No, thank you. Have a good night!"

"You too, Ella, bye!"

I hung up the phone. How the hell did she not know? That lying bitch!

I sat in the living room until they came back upstairs. Once they were done recording, I knocked on the door.

"Come in! They said. They sounded out of breath.

I entered the room, and they were both smiling ear to ear.

"What's got you both grinning like idiots?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing. Me and Noah just recorded a song and we're happy because it sounds good!" Elli responded.

"Yeah!" Noah added.

"That's great, you two. Well, you know those two people who were following you-know-who here?"

They both nodded.

"Jacob didn't tell them why they were going. He just said to them that Noah left him. And that they're both sorry. I can't believe he even went as far as to manipulate them into hurting you...we just can't catch a break and it's only been a week since the party."

I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

"Huh. That's okay. At least they apologized." Noah shrugged.

"Did you catch their names?"

"Yeah. Fire Lady's name is Ella, and dark-haired guy is Jax."

"Oh, okay." Elli added.

I turned away to leave, but an arm touched my shoulder.

"Hey, sunshine?" Elli spoke.

I turned my head.

Elli kissed me, his lips feeling mine. I wrapped my arms around his waist.

His hand trailed slowly down my chest, all the way to my stomach.

He pulled away, gazing at me. His precious teal eyes were soft and sweet with happiness.

"Thank you for saving us back there." Elli said.

"Aww! That's so cute!" Noah said. I forgot he was here, I was so focused on my husband.

"Shut up, Noah." Elli rolled his eyes and blushed.

"Oh, you want me to shut up? Why don't you come over here and shut me up with those pretty lips?" Noah smirked, looking up and down at Elli.

"Oh, I think I will." Elli smirked.
"You two already hooked up a week ago." Give it a rest."

I sighed and closed the door.

"We will, babe. Don't worry." Elli said. I closed the door behind me, and went to go relax.