his and hers (Elli's POV)

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN, Y'ALL! WARNING: STEAMY CONTENT UP AHEAD! ⛔
A song has been provided above as usual...god I love this song. 😌
ENJOY YOU HORNY FUCKS

I was pinned to the wall almost immediately by Sunny's figure.

Her lips pressed against mine passionately, and her tongue seemed to move in a rhythm of secrecy only I knew the moves to. I wrapped my arms around her waist, still enjoying the feeling of her soft lips on mine.

I cupped her warm, puffy pussy with my hand, feeling the bump of her slick folds through the fabric, and slowly rubbed it. She let out soft groans, turning me on. My dick started to grow with arousal as her juices secreted from her pants. I moved down to her neck, grabbing it and kissing her.

Their moans were breathy and soft, and I continued leaving some more marks around their neck.

Once I was done, I pulled away, and observed their neck, making sure I didn't bite them too hard.

"That okay?"

"It's fine. It's not like I would've minded if you...tasted a little of my blood." Sunny replied, smiling.

"Oh? Then...why don't I just...take a little..." I drifted off, leaning in closer to her neck. I sank my razor-sharp fangs into my neck, and took some of her blood.

"Oh! Oh, my...hahhh..." Sunny whimpered in pleasure. I felt the red vampiric stare behind my teal-eyed mask begin to soften and turn pink. My eyes almost looked a little purple as I moaned in pleasure. I sighed in relief. I pulled away, content with her sweet, sweet blood. I smiled freakishly, even more horny than before.

I could feel the veins pumping on my thick 8-inch shaft, and she happened to notice the uncontrollable twitching in my pants.

"Oooh...I forgot how horny the taste of blood makes me...I can't stop pumpingggg...ahhhh...get on that bed right now. Take off allll your clothes and wait for me right now, missy. And don't make me have to pull the wetness out of you, baby girl."

She smiled, then flopped down on her bed and started slowly taking off her clothes, leaving her exposed everywhere. I stared at her for a few minutes, thinking about what I was gonna do to her pretty fucking body. I watched as she touched her wet pussy, rubbing that horny, swollen clit. She spread her legs, and started moaning.

"Ahhhh...fuck...come fuck me, honey...pleaseeeee..."

God...
Sometimes I can't believe the stars gave me such a beautiful, heaven-sent woman to be with.
And here I was, about to commit such atrocities against her...in bed.

"Well? What are you waiting for? I'm all yours. You're not just gonna stare at me like some museum artifact, now, are you?" She chuckled. Her green eyes were ablaze with lust.

I snapped back to reality and there she was, her giant, perky tits and wet, warm pussy calling my name. I could see her juices flowing down her pussy onto the sheets.

Her lips, curved in a soft smile.

"You're right. I shouldn't be wasting my time simply staring. We don't get forever to do this." I replied. I walked over to her bed and grabbed the lube and the oil from her dresser. I poured some all over her body, paying special attention to her sensitive parts. Her tits, her ass...and her thighs, but those aren't really sensitive. I just like how thick they are.