Once a Warbler, Always a Warbler

We pick up where the last episode left off, with Rachel charging Sebastian with Puck's nunchucks.

Rachel, of the nunchucks: How on Earth do I use these things? Wish I'd thought to ask Puck. Eh, too late now. She throws the nunchucks to the side and begins attacking Sebastian with her bare hands.

Blaine: The heck are you doing here, Sebastian? I don't remember saying "Beetlejuice" three times.

Sebastian, not in any pain at all despite being beat up: Blaine. Lovely to see you, as always. Would you mind calling off your friend? She's really getting on my nerves.

Blaine: I would mind calling off my friend, in fact. He crosses the room and turns the light on. Guys, wake up. We've got company.

Santana, taking a knife out from under her pillow: Who goes there?

Sebastian: You sleep with a knife under your pillow?

Santana: I grew up in Lima Heights Adjacent, turdnugget. You know where that is? It's the wrong side of the tracks. So yeah, I sleep with a knife under my pillow. And I know perfectly well how to use it, too, so don't test me.

Rachel, backing away from Sebastian: He's all yours, Santana. Do with him as you please.

Sebastian: Please, I am begging you, don't kill me.

Puck: Yeah, don't. It'd be best to keep him alive for now, he might be useful. Let me handle him. He charges at Sebastian and slams him into a wall, rendering him unconscious.

Santana: Wow, Puck. I'm impressed.

Puck: Thanks. To Rachel: Rachel, I trust you have my babies?

Rachel: Your nunchucks?

Puck: Yes. My babies. Do you have them?

Rachel: Well, um, about that... She gestures toward the general vicinity where she threw them.

Puck, immediately going and picking them up: My babies! I missed you! To Rachel: I am never letting you, or anyone else, use my nunchucks again.

Rachel: Okay. Anyways, what should we do with Sebastian?

Santana immediately raises her hand, eyes lit up.

Rachel: No more violence, Santana. We've been violent enough to him as is.

Santana: Dangit. Should we, like, tie him to a chair or something so he doesn't try to escape?

Finn: Good idea. I'm on it. He leaves, returns with a chair and sone rope, and starts tying Sebastian to the chair.

Brittany: Then maybe we could put him in the hostage room.

Mercedes: The what?

Brittany: This bunker has a room specifically for hostages. Convenient, right? I didn't think it was a good idea at first, but Lord Tubbington insisted.

Artie: You mean this whole time there was a separate room that didn't stink of Blaine- no offense, Blaine-

Blaine: None taken.

Artie: -and you didn't tell us?

Brittany: We've never had to hold anyone hostage before. Besides, it's not that big.

Cut. In the next scene, it's been some hours.

Blaine: We haven't checked on Seb in a while. Can I go and see if he's awake yet?