Mission: Gel

We open in the New Directions' bunker on the day of the mission. Blaine, Puck, and Sam are all wearing hazmat suits; i.e.: they're ready to go to the surface.

Kurt: Y'know, I can't believe you're actually going through with this. The surface?

Blaine: Yeah, I know it's kind of crazy. But it just might be crazy enough to work. We aren't going to be up there for that long; we're just going to go to my house, get the gel, and then go to the Carmel High bunker entrance where Jesse will let us in. There's a decontamination chamber, so we can disinfect ourselves and the gel, then we'll have to quarantine in the Vocal Adrenaline bunker for two weeks. It's quite simple, really.

Kurt: Wow, Blaine. If you think that's simple, then I'd love to see what you consider complicated. I just can't help but be concerned about you going up there. It isn't safe.

Blaine: Well, neither is you going to the Warblers' bunker when Sebastian literally almost killed you, but you're still doing it.

Kurt: True. See you in two weeks.

Blaine: I'll be sure to call and text you while I'm quarantining, but that doesn't mean I won't miss being with you. Love you, babe.

Kurt: Love you too.

Blaine leaves the bunker and starts heading to the surface. The camera moves to Sam saying goodbye to Mercedes.

Sam: I'll miss you, babe. Show those Warblers who's boss for the both of us, would you?

Mercedes: You know I will. Take care of yourself on the surface. You know I'll be praying for you.

Sam: I appreciate it. I love you more than anything, Mercedes, I hope you never forget that.

Mercedes: How could I? And I love you too, Sam. Be safe.

As Sam leaves the bunker, we switch to our last goodbye, Puck's to Quinn.

Quinn: I'm not even gonna tell you how opposed to this I am, cuz I know you know. Just... don't do anything stupid, kay?

Puck: I'll try, but no promises. You know stupid is my specialty.

Quinn, with a laugh: That it is. And you know I wouldn't have you any other way. You may be an idiot, Puck, but you're my idiot.

Puck: And proud to be. He embraces Quinn. Love you, baby.

Quinn: I love you too.

Exit Puck. Cut. In the next scene, Santana, Brittany, Kurt, Mercedes, and Mike are armed and en route to the Warblers' bunker.

Brittany: Ugh, we've been walking for hours. I'm so tired. Can we stop for a moment?

Santana: Yeah, of course, baby.

Kurt: Is anyone else absolutely petrified of what's about to ensue?

Mike: I'm pretty scared, yeah. But probably not as scared as you. You've got a good reason to be scared, though, considering your last encounter with Sebastian.

Kurt: Yep. I can't shake the feeling that these are my last moments.

Santana: Not to be a doomsday prophet or anything, but they probably are. Sebastian's crazy, and he wants you dead. That's not a good combination for you, Lady Hummel. 

Kurt: Gee, thanks, Santana. That makes me feel a lot better. But if these are my last moments, I'm glad to be spending it with you guys. 

Mercedes: Aww. Bring it in, Kurt. 

They hug. 

Brittany, joining the hug: I'm gonna miss you, Kurt. 

Kurt: I'll miss you too. Life is... more interesting with you in it, Brittany.

Brittany: C'mon, Mike and Santana. You too.

They join the hug.

Once everyone lets go:

Santana: You know what, Hummel? You're not gonna die today. You know how I know that?

Kurt: Your psychic Mexican third eye?

Santana: That, and because I won't let it happen. When we get to the Warblers' bunker, I'll fight Sebastian. If he's pre-occupied with me, he won't be able to kill you. It's a win-win: you get to live, and I get to show that little punk some Lima Heights hospitality. 

Kurt: Santana, I think that's the nicest thing you've ever done.

Santana: You're my friend, Kurt. I'm sure you'd do the same for me or any other Gel Club member. Now c'mon. Break is over. Let's go.

They resume walking. Cut. The scene changes to Blaine, Puck, and Sam at Blaine's house, in Blaine's room. Each of them has a garbage bag.

Puck: Where's the gel, bro?

Sam: Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. 

Blaine: Funny you should ask that. He opens a closet door, revealing a whole lot of gel. Behold, my gel stash.

Sam: Whoa. That is a lot of gel.

Puck: And I thought you brought an insane amount of gel with you to the bunker. This makes your stash down there look like nothing. 

Blaine: A thing of beauty, isn't it? But we're not here to marvel at it. C'mon, boys, let's get to work. Take as much gel as you can carry.

The three boys fill their bags with containers of gel. When all three of them are done, it looks like there's still the same amount of gel there. Yep, Blaine had that much gel. 

Puck: Should we take more?

Blaine: Nah. This gel is safe; the Warblers have no idea that I have a stash on the surface. Now c'mon. Let's get to Carmel High. If we hurry, we might get there before nightfall. 

They exit. End of episode. Roll credits.