Part 1

I unpacked everything and sat on my mattress. I laid down and stared at the ceiling. I heard knocking on my door. My heart dropped. I peeked through the peep hole and saw a blonde boy that looked around my age. I opened it a bit. "H-hello?" The boy started talking. "Hey im the landlady's son and your neighbor on the right. You can call me soorim." I nodded. "Bye" I started to close the door. "Wait B04 whats your name?" I froze. "Y/n." Soorim nodded and when to his room. I went onto my mattress and pulled out my phone. I put in headphones and listened to music for the rest of the day.

 I fell alseep and was woken up by my alarm. "Shit first day of school" I got yo and got the uniform on. I put on my backpack and walked outside. There was a boy leaving his apartment at the same time. We made eye contact and quickly looked away. i started walking to the school. He followed. He probably goes to the same school as me. I saw some pretty big dudes up ahead. I froze for a sec and kept walking staring at the ground. The boy seemed to of ran towards me and was closer that he was before. The big guys ignored us and we kept walking. "S-sorry" I looked up. "Why?" The boy look a little surprised l. "Oh its just because that i was walking so close to you for no reason" I went back to staring at the ground  "Was there a reason?" The boy started fidgeting. "Oh its just because they bully me." I looked at the boy. He looked like me. Tired and ready for it to be over. His left arm had bandages on it. "Oh that sucks" I really dont know what to say. 

We came up to the school. Turns out we are in the same class. We dont sit next to each other though. The teacher didnt really seem to care about me. He just said that i was new and told me where to sit. I laid my head down and listened to the lesson. I heard kids laughing and lifted my head. Two boys were picking on the boy I walked to school with. "Hooonnnniiiiii" One of the boys said as he slapped the kids head. I guess his name was hooni. He got up and went to the bathroom. The boys sat back down when Hooni left. "Hey new kid" I looked up all of them were surrounding my seat. I felt a hand smack my head. I didnt say anything i only flinched. I rubbed my head and the boys walked away. I guess i was there new target along with hooni. 

Finally lunch. I sat down at a table and put my head down. I wasnt hungry. I got bored and had to pee so I got up to go to the bathroom. "Where do you think your going Y/n" I froze and looked behind me. It was the kids from earlier. I took off running. I ran into the bathroom and hid in a stall. They left luckily. School is gonna be a living hell. In my old school i was just called names this is worse. I got through the rest of the day. I followed Hooni back to the complex. He didnt notice i guess so  I stared at the ground. I heard sniffling. I think Hooni was crying. I was about the cry too. I ran up to Hooni. "Hey whats wrong?" He didnt answer. I nodded and left him alone. I walked into the house and fell onto my mattress. I hate it here. "Im going to drop out i swear to god" I scratched my neck harder and harder each time. My form of SH. It does the trick. No scars or blood. Only a red spot for a bit. I put on some music again. I laid there for hours. "Im not going back to school"

I woke up and went to school. I dont why i decided to go even though i hate it there already. I walked by myself. I saw two people up a head. It was hooni definitely and i think Soorim. I stayed  behind. I dont wanna be annoying. I started to catch up to them. I walked into the school. I went to my class and didnt talk to anyone. I let the kids pick on me without any emotions. When school was over and walked home by myself. I got to my apartment and turned on the shower and got in. Not even bothering to take off my clothes. I sat down and cried. I cried for 15 minutes. When i was done i laid in bed just listening to music. It was my escape. I heard Soorim go out of his place. Not to long ago I heard someone yelling. I heard a knock on my door. "Y/n are tou home?" I slowly got up. My eyes were red and puffy. "Yo y/n do you wanna come with me to check someones room?" I shrugged. He smiled and motioned for me to follow him. We walked to B02. He knocked on the door and it creaked open. "h-hello" A familiar voice said. Soorim handed him a bag and Soorim was trying to get the person to let him in. The kid caved and opened the door. Turns out B02 was Hooni. His room was a mess. I didnt mind .Neither did Soorim. 

"Form know on this will be our hang out" Hooni looked surprised and honestly scared. Obviously he was uncomfortable and embarrassed. I stared at the floor. "Oh hooni this is y/n" Hooni looked up "Yeah i-i know" Hooni looked back down. My stomach rumbled. "Oh y/n are you hungry?" I shook my head. Soorim then took out some beer and other snacks. Soorim insisted that i ate something. I drank some beer and ate some chips. I started to feel sick. Hooni started to talk to Soorim about something that i can't remember. Hooni ended up vomiting. Soorim knocked him clean out. "Uh Soorim arent you gonna check on him?" Soorim and I put him into his bed and left him a hangover drink. I felt the need to throw up. I told Soorim that i was tired. I went to my bathroom and threw up everything i just ate. I hate throwing up but i dont like eating more than a meal a day. I got into bed and slept for the rest of the day.