Part 6

I walked into the house. It was the same. Cigarette butts in an ash tray and dust everywhere. But it seemed to have gotten a bit cleaner. My uncle flopped onto his chair "Make yourself at home" I sighed and walked to my old room. I put Bo and lynx down and my other stuff. 

The clock read 6:38 p.m. Only a- "Y/N COME GET DINNER!" I walked out of my room and sat down. It looked good but the smell said otherwise. "I'm not hungry" My uncle started to get mad. He lifted his hand and slapped my face "Your going to eat this" 

"Honey he doesn't have-" My aunt started. "NO you worked hard on this he's going to eat it!" 

I put the food into my mouth. It actually tasted pretty good. I finished my meal and went up to my room. The clock read 7:06 p.m. At least I go to be- I started to gag. I started running straight to the bathroom. I hung over the toilet and puked everything up. 

Crying I continued to vomit. "Y/n do you wan- WHAT THE HELL" My aunt walked in. "Y/N oh my god are you okay?!" I finally stopped vomiting. My uncle stood in the doorway smirking. He did something to my food. I did see him putting something on my food. 

I ended up staying the night vomiting after I ate or drank anything. I sat on the floor of the bathroom breathing heavily. I heard what sounded like my rats cage. I tried to get up but started to gag. I stopped trying to move. My head pounded. No one would take me to the hospital. Not even my aunt. I heard squeaking then silence. What happened. My aunt walked in. "Hey y/n are you do okay?" I shook my head. "W-what's your husband doing?" She shrugged and went to go find him.

"Honey I'm sorry" I was crying on the toilet once again. My uncle killed my fucking rats. I loved them. Hooni loved them. "Do yo-" My uncle walked in and shoved my aunt away. "Y/n get in your room your fine" I got up shaking. I started to slowly walk. I started to gag. "Don't you dare vomit on my damn floor" I finally got to my room. I slowly got into my bed and stared at the ceiling. I got a notification. I checked my phone. It was from Soorim.

S: Are you gonna walk to school with me and Hooni?

Y/N: No Im not feeling well

S: Awww that sucks. Are you doing okay?

Y/N: No. Ive been throwing up since last night :)

S: You should go to the doctor

Y/N: Uncle won't take me and won't let my aunt take me

S: Sorry I gtg. get better!

I dropped my phone and closed my eyes. Oh god this fucking sucks ass. Someone knocked on my door. "Y/n your going back to your place" The fuck. "Im literally fucking dying" My unclr pounded on the door. "LANGUAGE Y/N! I don't want to get sick and neither does your Aunt so your going back" 

I arrived back at my place. Same old. I still had a pounding headache. I laid there completely limp. I turned to my side and saw a bottle of water. I grabbed the water and started to chug it. Once i was finished I started to gag. I ran to the bathroom and started vomiting. "Why! oh god why" I started to cry. I slowly went to my bed. I slowly started to doze off.