Part 5

I walked into class with red eyes. I just got done crying. This morning I found out I gained 10 pounds. I ended up throwing up in the bathroom. I really hate throwing up but i do it anyways even though it makes me cry.  "Hey y/n are you okay?" The teacher asked. I nodded "Yeah of course" The teacher shook their head. "No Y/n I heard about what happened the other day. Now tell me. Are. You. Okay?" I reassured him that i was fine. "Y/n come out to the hall." I followed. "Y/n listen im your teacher you can tell me." They placed their and on my shoulder. "Get your hand off of me!" I took his hand off my shoulder. The teacher looked shocked. "Y/n thats no way to talk to someone who is trying to help you." "Well i dont need any help!" I walked away from the teacher and went home. When i got home I did one of the only coping mechanisms that i do. Hurting myself. I burst into tears. I looked at the rat cage. It needed to be cleaned. I got up and cleaned out there cage. 

I took Bo and Lynx out. They're so soft and so small. Lynx has gotten used to me now so he doesnt bite me. They crawls around on my bed for a while then someone knocked on my door. I put the rats back in the cage and went to the door. "Hello?" I was pushed onto the floor. "Y/N WHY DID YOU LEAVE" I stared at the man yelling at me. My uncle. "YOU LEFT AND STOLE ALL MY FUCKING MONEY" He lifted his hand and slapped me across the face. "ANSWER ME YOU BITCH" He kicked me in the face causing my nose to bleed. I still didnt answer. "I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" He kicked my head knocking me out. When I woke up Soorim was shaking me awake. "Y/n? Oh thank god your alive" I looked around my room it was trashed and got up "Where is he?" Soorim looked at me confused "Who?" Did they not hear him yelling? I got up quickly and checked where i kept my money "Oh no fuck fuck fuck" I sat on my bed. "What?" I put my face into my hands. "He took my money. FUCK!" I started hitting the back of my head with my fist. "Hey hey Y/n stop its okay calm down" I looked at him with tears streaming down my face.

Soorim helped me calm down. "You okay now?" I nodded and he left. I took out my weed and lit it. My brain went blank. Nothing was on my mind just blank. Soorim was younger than me so its kinda weird comforting someone more than a year older that you. I recently found out me and Hooni are both 17. We have a lot in common. I fell asleep. I woke up with a headache. I got up anyway. It was 5 am way too early for anything. I laid in bed staring at the wall. I turned on some music and fell back asleep after and hour. I woke to my alarm. Still with a headache I went to school. On the way there I bought a box cutter. I saw Hooni had one so I decided to use it. I sat down then the teacher came in. I felt something hit my head but i ignored it. "Today we will talk about mental health" The lesson was about how you should go to someone. "Y/n here has struggled with his mental health" I looked up. All eyes were on me except for Hooni's. i groaned and got up. I walked out of the class and went to the bathroom. I went into a stall and stood there. "Why? why did he do that to me!" I hit my head with my fist until i gave myself a headache. I walked back go class and sat down. We were told to work on a worksheet. The teacher came over to me. "Y/n see me after class okay?" I wasnt going to spend anther five minutes in this school. I nodded and he walked away.

It was finally the end of the school day. I walked out of class with Hooni. Jaehoon was walking with us. Hooni looked so happy walking with him. I could tell Jaehoon wanted Hooni to leave but oh well. Thats not a me problem. Soorim ended up walking home with us. We walked to Hooni's room. "One sec." Soorim ran into his apartment and came into Hooni's with a board game. I know that Soorim, Jaehoon, and Hooni hangout a lot but board games are so boring. I've never enjoyed one in my life. "Its fun i swear. Look even Hooni wants to play!" Jaehoon sighed and agreed to playing. I declined the offer but I would watch them. Jaehoon and Soorim got five star players while Hooni only got a one star. They started playing.

 Hooni ended up winning the game for them. It was kinda fun to watch. "Good job hooni!" Soorim was really glad that they won while Jaehoon wasn't showing it well. "You guys did good"  We were all getting ready to go. "Hey Soorim can I borrow that for a bit?" Hooni wanted the game. Soorim agreed and let him have it. I went home and fed Bo and Lynx. I laid in bed when someone knocked at my door. I looked through the peep hole but it was being blocked. I opened the door a crack. It was my uncle. "What do you want?" He opened the door and sat on my bed. "I want you to come back kid." I sighed. "Listen I was doing fine on my own ok? I dont need to be taken care of. Im not the only 17 year old living by themselves. Ok now get out"  My uncle looked at me. He was angry. "Now you listen here you little shit" He got up and grabbed the collar of my shirt. "Your coming back with me okay? Now start packing." He let go and sat back down. "One week" "Huh?" "I'll stay for one week okay?" My uncle lived on the other side of town. I called Hooni saying that i wasnt gonna be in my apartment for a week. "W-why?" "I gotta go to my uncles for a week" "Oh o-ok" "I'll still be at school though Oh i gotta go!" I grabbed my rats and walked out the door with my uncle. 

——————Sorry i havent updated in a while ive been busy with school and shit so yeah sorry!