Nuru's Coronation

Elizabeth's POV:

I was heading to Bayongor for a few days for Nuru's coronation, finally becoming queen of her kingdom.

Varian would be coming too but someone needed to stay and watch Leila.

"Are you sure you can handle this alone?" I asked.

"We'll be fine" Varian said, holding Leila in his arms.

She reached up and tried to grab his goggles.

"Oh, my goggles aren't a toy kiddo" he  told her.

"I can always stay" i said.

"No, you go have fun, i've got everything under control" he reassured me.

Leila pulled his goggles down over his eyes.

"Leila, you aren't helping" he told her, making her laugh.

"Ok, don't have to much fun without me" i said.

"We'll try not to" he joked.

I laughed a little.

"I love you"

"I love you too, Honey"

I gave him a quick kiss before leaving.

One trip to the air kingdom later

"Ellie! So glad you could make it" Hugo approached me.

"Hey Hugo, yeah, i made it, Nuru was there for one of the biggest days of my life, gotta return the favor" i said.

"Say, where's Blue Streak? Thought you would both be here" he asked.

"Leila's to young to travel this far so Varian's back home watching her" i said.

"How is the little one doing anyway?" He asked.

"Oh, she's doing great, it does worry me a little that Varian's already letting her watch him work, but he's careful" i said.

"Ellie!" Nuru suddenly ran over.

"Nuru! Hey! How are you!?" I asked.

"I'm great, you!?" She asked.

"I'm doing fine, i've got an almost 1 year old keeping me busy half the time so that's something" i laughed a little.

"Well, i wish she and Varian could have made it, but we'll try to visit when we can, right Hugo?"

"Yeah! Besides i wanna show Varian this new type of plant i found that he could use in his experiments" Hugo said.

"Well i'm sure he'd appreciate that, hopefully you'll find time in between your queen dutys, Nuru" i said.

"I hope so, i want to see how big she's gotten" she said.

"You're already starting to sound like her aunt, Nuru" i smiled.

"Well, she's the closest thing Hugo and i are gonna get to having a niece or nephew, right? Being that neither of us have siblings and Hugo was practically adopted by your mom anyway" Nuru said.

"Which makes you pretty much my little sister" Hugo joked.

"What, just cause you're a year older than me?" I asked.

After the coronation

"Tell Leila Auntie Nuru and Uncle Hugo said hi!" Nuru called down from the top of the stairs as i prepped my horse to head back to Old Corona.

"I will" i said.

"And tell Blue Streak we missed him here!" Hugo added.

"I will" i said.

Then after waving goodbye i headed back to Old Corona.

(Thought I should update the story before i go on another hiatus, i'll have an announcement explaining why)