First day

Alexander awoke to the weird and creepy voice of the doll. "Wakey Wakey. You've got work to do, little man."

Still feeling a bit groggy, Alexander opened his eyes and starred right into the face of the creepy doll.

"Ah!" he yelled and made a jump backwards.

The doll giggled as it flew back into the hand of the veiled woman. "Awww does the big soldier boy get scared by a little doll?" it asked him. The officer did not answer. The doll seemed to dislike the silence but she played it over. "Come downstairs to the kitchen." she ordered him and then left.

Alexander dressed in a suit. His uniform was dirty from the blood and gore of the lycans and needed to be cleaned. But he would do that later, first he had to serve his new 'mistress'. Clutching his teeth together, he came down to the kitchen. Donna and her doll were waiting for him. She ordered him to make her breakfast and some tea. Breakfast for two.

Alexander did as she ordered and served the dishes in the small table in the front hall near the stairs. "Shall I eat with you or are we expecting a guest?" Alexander asked.

"Aww you are so cute." giggled the doll. "To think I would eat with you. But yes, we have indeed a guest that is coming here. Lady Dimitrescu will be joining us for brunch."

"Lovely." Alexander said without any emotion. He didn't want to know what kind of evil being this lady really was. Just a moment later, the nearly 10 feet tall woman was walking through the entrance and greeted Donna.

"Lady Dimitrescu! How nice to see you." the doll said as she sat down. "Milk or sugar?"

"Sugar please." said the aristocrat and took a seat. The two eventually started talking and Alcina asked a few questions here and there about her current 'projects'. "How is your new servant treating you?"

"Oh he is such a gentleman. I know he doesn't like it here but he is well mannered." Donna said. Alexander was surprised but then again, he didn't exactly hid it from her. Seems like she saw right through his fake smiles.

"Hm... I thought so."

Alexander had to admit that the Lady's beauty was beyond his dreams. She was probably in her mid-40s but that seemed to have done little to make her less gorgeous. Her cream-colored dress fitted her body well and her large hat made her look even bigger. She moved with such elegance and smoothness that he couldn't help but be impressed. "Like a leaf in the wind." he thought.

The Lady sat down with Donna and made herself at home. "I like your new dress." said the doll.

"Why thank you. I think it looks well on me. And it is much more easier to move in it. Not as complex. Don't you also agree, servant?" Lady Dimitrescu asked, turning her attention towards the officer.

Alexander wasn't sure if he had to reply but Donna did told him to respect the guests. "You are... incredibly beautiful."

The lady laughed but seemed to like the answer. "Come here, boy." she said and beckoned him closer. Not wanting to anger them, Alexander took a few steps and was now standing right before Lady Dimitrescu. Quickly as a lighting bolt, she held up his chin and examined him closer. "Hm... such a fine human, even for a man-thing." she said and whispered seductively. "It's a shame that Mother Miranda didn't give you to me. We could have had so much fun."

Neither Alexander nor Alcina noticed it but Donna was furious underneath her veil. This man was hers! "Well do you know what she would be doing to you?" the doll asked mischievous.

Alcina disapproved of her comment. "I don't think..."

"They will have their fun with you but do you know what happens afterwards?"

"Donna that is enough..."

"Then they will drain you of you blood and eat your flesh. Oh oh! And then your hollow shell will be used as a scarecrow in their vineyard. Hi hi."

Shocked by this revelation, Alexander moved away from the tall lady. He immediately regretted his choice, fearing that she would punish him. But Lady Dimitrescu was far too furious at Donna to pay him any mind. She stared down at the other lord, breathing heavily. Donna did not move and just stared at her through the veil. The standoff seemed to last forever before Alcina gave in. "Please excuse me, Lady Donna. I have some urgent business that needs to be taken care of. I wish you a lovely day." She bowed and quickly walked out of the house.

Alexander, who held his breath the entire time, looked at Donna. He opened his mouth but was unsure what to say.

Donna rose from her chair and looked at him. "Clean up the desk, then meet me outside and I will show you my garden." she ordered him. Or rather, the doll did.

The officer did not know why Donna helped him back then but he guessed that she was jealous that Alcina would take away her 'property'. Whatever the case, he was grateful and took care of the dishes before meeting her outside.