Fight, Fight, Fight!

Alexander knew that something was wrong. From the moment he awoke, he knew. His bed felt different and the air around him as well. It was much... warmer? He could hear machines in the distance, not the usual sound of the waterfall. Once her rubbed his eyes he saw that he was on a mattress in a large and empty room, surrounded by metal walls.

Just where the hell was he?

It sounded and looked like some sort of factory. He used to work in one, after all. But this one was different. Not really more advanced but more creative and ingenuity.

"Ah you are awake. Good." he heard. And he knew that voice all to well: Heisenberg. "About time you woke up. Now the fun can begin."

The heavy metal door to his cell opened. And there was Heisenberg, smoking a cuban cigar and holding his hammer. "What the fuck... where am I?" Alex asked him.

"Oh? Oh right! How impolite of me. You're in my factory."

"What?"

"Come on, surely you remember me?"

"Heisenberg..." he hissed.

"There you go. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but Donna refused my invitation so I had take it upon myself to get you to participate."

It daunted on Alexander what he meant by that. "So you kidnapped me. No way Donna or Mother Miranda are okay with this."

"Let me deal with them." he said, annoyed.

Alex shock his head. "What do you mean with participate? A game?"

Heisenberg grinned and pointed his hammer at him. "Yes. One game. You versus my best champion."

"And I suspect it's a game of life and death."

The Lord laughed and clapped. "You catch on quickly."

"And I guess if I win I get to return to my miserable life?" Alex asked between gritted teeth. He felt the urge to hit this man, but he knew this was a bad idea.

"Oh no. If you manage to survive, I'll help you get out of here."

That offer sounded to good to be true. "You're bluffing."

"I'm not. Sure I'd love to turn you into my new super soldier but you have a strong will, I can tell. My other test subjects are usually dead or... more willing. And I need a loyal soldier, not a rebellious one. Just keep me entertained today and I'll help you leave."

"Just like that, hm?"

"Yes, just like that. I know what you are thinking: Why would I do that? Well, let's be serious here. No one is going to believe what you tell the authorities. And even if so, Mother Miranda is powerful enough to deal with any threat that arises."

Somehow, he believed him.

"Well let's move along then, shall we?" Heisenberg asked with a smirk and walked on. "Follow me."

"I don't have a choice in this matter, do I?"

Heisenberg turned around and took another puff at his cigar. "That's right. And even if so, do you really wanna return to that old, dark house with that creepy ass-doll?"

No. Of course he didn't want, no one would want to be a slave. Donna had treated him with kindness, she was a funny and genuine mistress. But he was still her prisoner, no matter how nice she was. So he nodded and followed Heisenberg.

"Let the game begin!" Heisenberg shouted and the lights in the Arena were turned on. Matt had been proved with a soviet military uniform and a trusty AK-47 Assault rifle. We held the gun up and waited. Soon enough, the door to the other end of the Arena opened up.