[CH1]Beacon...

Author = [Hello]
Actions = Sigh
Emphasizing = Why
Thoughts = 'Why'
Speaking = "Why"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Pov

The chapter opens with an overhead view of Beacon as an airship docks at the edge of the cliffside. Its gates open and the many initiates began to flood out of it. As the crowd dies out two more initiates leave the airship with a hefty amount of luggage. These two being Weiss and Y/n Schnee. Y/n is seen moving a luggage cart with all of their belongings.

Weiss-"Oh just think about it Y/n! We're finally out of Fathers grasp

Weiss-"Oh just think about it Y/n! We're finally out of Fathers grasp." She spoke with excitement as she looked to her brother. "Isn't that swell?"

Y/n turns his attention away from the cart and to his sister. He simply nods and would have returned to pushing the cart if a small hooded girl hadn't fallen backward into it. A case opened up and dust vials began to scatter. Y/n moved to collect them post haste as Weiss looked to the girl in anger.

 Y/n moved to collect them post haste as Weiss looked to the girl in anger

Weiss-"Watch where you're going you dolt!"

The girl slowly gets up while clutching her head.

???-"Uh... s-sorry!" She stammered out.

Weiss-"Sorry?! Do you know how much damage you could've caused?!"

The girl shrinks a bit before picking up a case. Before she could do anything with it however, Weiss snatched it away from her angrily.

Weiss-"Give me that!" She shouted as she did so. She unlatches the case and opens it to reveal many forms of dust. "This is dust. Mined, purified, and shipped directly from the Schnee quarry." She stated as she pulled out one of the vials and began to shake it.

???-"Uuuuh..."

Weiss-"What're you brai---" She is cut off by Y/n holding his hand up to her. "Y/n what're you doing?" Her tone shifted to confusion.

Y/n grabbed the vial and with a small pop sealed it properly. He then gave Weiss a thumbs up and hands it back to her before returning to collecting the fallen luggage.