[CH4]Problems...

Author = [Hello]
Actions = Sigh
Emphasizing = Why
Thoughts = 'Why'
Speaking = "Why"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Pov

The sound of metal hitting metal could be heard across the room as Jaune desperately defends against Cardin's onslaught. Despite his sloppy use of his mace, Cardin had the upper hand. A rather sad fight to watch in all honesty. Neither of them would cut it as huntsmen and yet they both made it in...

Bang

And with one well placed kick to the crotch Jaune fell to the floor in agony just as the match was called. Unfortunate. The show could've gone on much longer. Glynda walked up to the recovering Jaune and helped him up before turning her attention to the class.

"As you can see class. Mister Winchester is the victor."

"Despite his sloppy combat style

"Despite his sloppy combat style. This is in part thanks to Mister Arc's own lack of skill. Speaking of, Mister Arc I expect you to learn how to feel your own aura capacity without assistance of your scroll. Your opponent won't be kind to let you pull it out whenever you need it." She scolds. "We wouldn't want you being mauled by a beowolf because you couldn't gage your aura now do we?" Cardin mumbled under his breath. Glynda let it slide. "As for the rest of you, the Vytal festival is nearing closer and the first year sign ups have just opened. Anyone who wishes to do so please stay here after class."

The bell rings just as she says that and as it flies past view we get a new view. That of the school cafeteria and of Y/n who is casually enjoying his food alone. "Jaune? Are you ok?" He overheard Ruby speak to which he replies, "Yeaaaah? Why wouldn't I be?" Pyrrha answers him, "It's just, Cardin. He's been bullying you."

"Pfft Who? Cardin? No way." He deflects just as Y/n overhears Cardin, sitting at the table just ahead of him, mocking a bunny faunus. "Besides... he's a jerk to everyone." Jaune continued but was quickly shot down as the two teams listed off several of the bullying incidents. This reminds Y/n of his attempts to scare Jaune out of school. Even if he never showed it on his face he did not like Jaune's advances on his sister.

INCIDENT #1

Jaune is seen walking through one of Beacon's hallways around the same time as Cardin. Who upon spotting the teen, knocked the book out of his hand before walking away triumphantly. A few moments later we see Y/n discreetly pass the bully some Lien.

INCIDENT #2

Just as Jaune was entering a room Cardin had began to exit as he pocketed some Lien. Upon passing Jaune he pressed the button on the teens gauntlet, releasing the shield from its travel state and locking him into a doorway.

INCIDENT #3

Glynda is lecturing the first years on the use of rocket lockers from within the locker room. Y/n subtly passed Cardin a note containing lien and a six digit code. The teen gladly accepts before pushing Jaune into the nearest locker and sending him outside the school.