[CH5]Forest...

Author = [Hello]
Actions = Sigh
Emphasizing = Why
Thoughts = 'Why'
Speaking = "Why"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Pov

The door to one of Beacon's roofs swings open as Pyrrha pulls Jaune out to it. "Here we are." She sing songed as Jaune walked up to the railing.

He looks down and sighs, "Pyrrha, i'm not that depressed."

Her eyes widen as she shoos him away from the railing, "No! That's not what I meant! Sorry." She quickly spoke, "I just wanted to bring you out here where we're alone. I thought we could come up here and train."

"You think I need help?" He asked almost hurt.

"I, I mean, it wouldn't hurt." She stammered out.

Jaune frowns, "I'm suppose to be something." He turns around, "My family, The Arc family, raised heroes. My Great-great-grandfather was a war hero, My Great-grandfather was an excellent politician, and my father laid down his life to save our village."

"Yet here I am, a fake, throwing around precious family heirlooms with recklesd abandon!" He shouted as he turned to Pyrrha teary eyed.

Pyrrha reaches out, "Jaune..."

Smack

"I don't," he starts, "don't want your sympathy. I don't even deserve to be here. I lied! Faked my transcrpits! Because an Arc is always something. Sighs Please, just leave me be."

Pyrrha listened. She krept away, still in shock. And as the door closed the sound of shuffling could be heard.

"Oh Johnny boy." Jaune tenses as he turns to see Cardin, "Who knew you had such a sad story. Me. Me and my boys who were listening in that's who." He grins sadistically as he puts a hand on the blondes shoulder. "But there's nothing to worry about, we're friends. And friends, do stuff for each other."

Jaune sighs, "I know how this works Cardin." He replies somberly, 'Middle school prepared me for this.' He thought as he listened to Cardin list his demands.

The demands carry on and blend into each other like a hazy statically feeling you'd get in a limb from time to time. And it was exactly this feeling that that could describe the week that transpired. Pyrrha and Ruby grew more and more worried for Jaune as he had began to hang out with the bully while the rest of their teams also felt worry but not to the same extent. Especially Weiss, her worries were non existent. In fact the week was quite nice as Jaune's advances on her had stopped. No doubt something she'd have to thank Y/n for at some point. Father taught him well and the value of pawns.

Speaking of Y/n, we see the young man leaving his room in the middle of the night as he was ready for training, only to be caught inbetween a worried Ruby and Crestfallen Jaune. Neither of which he cared too much for. So you could imagine the inconvenience when Ruby roped him into cheering Jaune up.

"And i'm sure Y/n feels the same. Right Y/n?" The silver eyed girl blirted out. Y/n came to a halt and turned to Ruby with an incredulous stare before manifesting a confused one. Ruby smacked her head, having realized Y/n wasn't part of the conversation between the leaders. "Y/n, do you think Jaune is a failure as a leader?"

Y/n's gaze turned to the boy in question. He pondered for a few moments before shaking his head and speaking, "You're not allowed to be."

"Thank you!" The girl shouted as Y/n confirmed her thoughts. "See Jaune, it's not just some inexperienced child who thinks that." A small bitterness crossed Ruby's lips. No doubt Jaune's doing. "You're a leader. You can't fail otherwise your teammates fail and that's not fair to them."