[CH3]First...

Author = [Hello]
Actions = Sigh
Emphasizing = Why
Thoughts = 'Why'
Speaking = "Why"
[I'm tryin somethin different. A bit more professional. Tell me what ya think.]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Pov

The elevator dings as it approached its destination and opens. Stepping out of its cabin we see Y/n with his natural blank stare as he views Ozpin's office. It was an interesting room. There was gears shifting to his left, right, and even above. Ahead of him was a large window that doubled as a clock and just before that sat Ozpin, at his desk. The Headmaster looked up from his monitor and gained a warm smile at the sight of the boy.

"Ah, Mister Schnee." Ozpin greeted as he motioned to the seat just in front of his desk. "It's relieving to see that your recovery was swift." Y/n nodded as he moved to sit. "Now, I know why you came here but before that, may I ask you a few questions?" The teen nodded. "Wonderful. Takes a sip of coco Why did you choose Beacon over Atlas? I'm sure it would've been more convenient for you and your sister."

The teen responded without a hint of hesitation. "Jacques isn't here." His dry answer did not faze Ozpin, whom nodded in understanding.

"Yes yes, that man is something else. But, if i'm not mistaken, you're heralded as a prodigy among Schnee's. Your father did everything in his power to lift you up. At least that's what the records state. Is there any other reason you're here?" The man followed up.

"Weiss." He answered the Headmaster earnestly. He then motioned to himself and then to the school.

"Your bond with Miss Schnee must be tight knit if you'd throw away your father without a second thought." He reasoned. "I'm assuming your answer is to join her team then?" Y/n shook his head. "No? Then you wish to be on a team of your own then?" Y/n nodded before making a gesture of a bird flying away. "Hums in acknowledgement You don't want her to become too reliant on you. An admirable goal."

"Very well Mister Schnee, congratulations on becoming Beacon's very first solo entry." The old man congratulated as he typed away on his computer. "You'll be put in the first year dorms, like the others, and placed in the room left adjacent to Team RWBY's. Classes start at nine o'clock. Your scroll will be updated with a schedule and map of Beacon as soon as you enter your dorm room. Please get a good nights rest. You've been through a lot."

Y/n waved goodbye as he exited his seat and took the elevator down to ground level. Upon leaving the elevator he swiftly made his way to the first year dorms without making eye contact with any of the students still out so late at night. After entering the building he quickly found his room and used his scroll to unlock the dorm room. As soon as he entered his Scroll buzzed. He ignored it as he was met with a peculiar sight. All of his belongings where in his room already. The teen shook his head, having realized Ozpin already knew his answer, and proceeded to unpack. He then took his blank book and read it before falling asleep once more.

Y/n felt every bone in his body break as large tentacles twisted his limbs and a boarbatusk repeatedly slam into his ribs. It was a miracle that he was alive and a curse that he hadn't grown numb. Using what little strength he had, he canceled the summons. The blood red grimm ignored such an order and continued battering him while a figure watched on with contempt. It waved its hand and in an instant the teen was impaled by the boars tusks before being torn open.

The Schnee awoke to the sight of a boring white roof. He arose from his bed surprisingly slowly. His eyes glided across the room and hung at the sight of the empty bed opposite of him. He turned and moved towards the bathroom where he took a shower and brushed his teeth. His eyes noticeably more dull as they reflect in the bathroom mirror. He exited the bathroom, got his clothes on, and left the dorm. Upon exiting he noticed the sound of power tools and the sawing of wood. He knocked on Team RWBY's door, as that was the source of the noise, but left upon not getting a response within five minutes.