Soft

Wonyoung can't sleep. Looking at the clock next to her bed, it shows it's already eleven in the night. She just sighed.

She tried counting sheep's but it still didn't work. But then she remembered that Chaeyeon said milk can help people be drowsy. So she headed to the kitchen, hoping milk can really do help with her sleep.

It's already eleven so she wasn't expecting other members to be still awake, except Sakura since she's probably playing games again.

So she was really surprised when she saw Nako leaning at their fridge seemingly thinking about something deep. She have a glass in her head which means she probably went to drink too.

For Wonyoung Nako looked really cool, and sexy at the same time. Don't blame her, Nako really is starting to look more mature now. Add up that she was wearing a black oversized t-shirt with some shorts. She looked extra hot.

Nako still haven't noticed Wonyoung so the younger took this chance to stare and analyze Nako's features. Her beautiful and mesmerizing eyes, her cute nose. And that very tantalizing  lips that she just wanna ra— no! Jang Wonyoung no!

Wonyoung is more than sure if Eunbi can hear her thoughts she'll be crying

Jang Wonyoung, innocent thought, maknae thoughts—

"Wonyoung?"

Wonyoung snapped out of her reverie after realizing that Nako have already seen her

"Uh hi unnie" she beamed a smile pretending as if she wasn't thinking of kissing Nako's lips a while ago.

"Can't sleep?" Nako ask

"Yeah unnie. I came to drink some milk"

Nako nodded and made way for Wonyoung to get some milk.

After opening the fridge, Wonyoung felt Nako backhugged her, making her blush

"When are we gonna tell the members?"

Wonyoung hummed. Forgetting the milk, she turned around and hugged Nako back.

"When you're ready unnie"  Wonyoung answered

"How 'bout you?"

"I've always been ready unnie, I'm just waiting for you" the younger said as she kissed Nako's crown.

Yes, she and Nako are dating already. Though they kept it a secret from the other members since they know how taunting they can be, mostly their members who's name starts with a 'Y'.