(Stuck)

"Throw the cat to me then I'll try to find a ladder"

"What the duck Hii-chan, did Minju and Yuri made you drink another weird concoction again?"

"I was just kidding, idiot. Was just testing if you'll do it but it seems you're still sane enough"

"I am sane enough," Nako rolled her eyes, scoffing "Who do you take me for? I'm not like your Minju who is willing to throw herself out on a cliff for you nor Yena who's willing to buy every hamster in the world for Yuri"

"Past evidences does not say so, remember when you deadass bake a strawberry cake just because Wonyoung mentioned she'd like to try it"

"Shut it Hii, I don't like her anymore"

Meoww~

Someone pinch Nako, did she just saw the cat frown???

"Yeah right, then why is her name still on your wrist"

"Just help me get down Hii! The cat's getting afraid"

———

As is every story that have been written, this unlucky predicament whereas Yabuki Nako, a small brunette who have been living her life with her 149 cm height, got stuck on a tree — also have its own beginning. Yes, it does, making it more unrealistic as to why no one tried to stop a midget spider climb a tree and ended up getting stuck.

Well,

Someone did,

Nako herself did,

She, by a lot of means, does not want to climb that tree for she is aware of her acrophobia. But if she herself does not want to climb, then how did she ended up in a tree?

That— folks, was because of her peach incarnation of a friend who goes by the name of Honda Hitomi.

Hitomi who happens to be her best friend.

Hitomi who forced her to climb for the sake of the stucked cat.

"Nako-chan! I found something," At last, after what felt like eternity for the stucked midget, her blonde friend came back with a — um, a rope?

"Hii-chan, what are you supposed to do with that rope"

'Meoww~'  the cat is asking the same question it seems

"I'll throw this at you,—"

"What??!"

"Let me fini—"

"HII-CHAN YOU ASKED ME TO DO THIS AND YOU'RE JUST GONNA THROW A ROPE AT ME??!"

"Let me finish first!"

That excellently shut Nako up. She, by no means, like an angry Hitomi who is armed by a rope

Hitomi exhales "As I was saying, I'm gonna throw this rope to you— then you'll tie it up at that branch you're stepping so you can climb down"

The midget nods as she catch the rope Hitomi sent, almost falling in the process. She tightens her hold with the white cat in her arms not forgetting to kiss it's cheeks (Yuri says it's for good luck charm) as she made her way down, with Hitomi watching her should she be her clumsy self and ended up falling.

Thankfully, luck haven't forsaken her yet and she manage to climb down peacefully.

Nako kneels and raises the cat with both of her arms "Kitty Cat, we just got down!" She exclaimed as she hugged the said cat. Hitomi who was watching only rolled her eyes. But smiled nonetheless, remembering that she was actually the one who indirectly cause her friend to be stucked on a tree. And for other reasons.