You're Lucky

Nako have no idea how she ended up with this situation at all.

All she knows is that her and Wonyoung were supposedly buying groceries, she have no idea that the younger have manage to sneak some of those alcohol chocolates or something in their groceries and have been eating it silently on the way home.

Needless to say, her friend ended up drunk. And she is sure Eunbi and Chaeyeon will kill her.

That isn't the only problem. The only way she manage to realize Wonyoung is drunk, is when she saw the wrappers of the said chocolate scattered through the way they walk at and Wonyoung disappearing behind her.

She started walking back,  they aren't that far from the convenience store yet, so there's a possibility the younger might've ended up returning to get more of those chocolates.

"Hey! Small one, you looking for your girlfriend?"

Looking behind her, she saw a vendor of some bracelets and necklaces looking at her with a — is that a teasing smile?

Completely ignoring the girlfriend part (as well as the small one), she nodded. Technically Wonyoung is her girl friend, since as far as she can remember the taller is a girl and is her friend.

"I saw her hide behind that van" the vendor says, pointing at a white van in front of the convenience store they bought at with her lips

Nako bows as a thank you and made her way to the said van. Looking behind the van, there's drunk Wonyoung, ducking as if she's at an earthquake drill. She wants to just laugh and let the younger do whatever she wants, the problem is Wonyoung's drunk already— she think, Wonyoung do act drunk but it's just some chocolates so the younger probably still have some control over herself, hopefully.

"Hey, Wonyo. Let's go home now, Eunbi-unnie said she's coming over here now" she gets closer to the ducking girl and subtly poke her shoulder. Slowly, Wonyoung raises her head, looking at Nako and pouting

"Aish, And here I thought you wouldn't be able to find me, sigh. Maybe I should've hide inside the convenience store instead" Wonyoung giggles happily "Well, I guess I'm it then, go hide now unnie I'll find you hehe" more drunken(?) giggle

Oh no

"Hey Wonyo, how about we go home first before we play?" Nako slowly asks, chuckling awkwardly "It'll be better since Eunbi-unnie and Kkura-unnie might join us?"

Wonyoung pouts "But I only want to play with you"

Nako sighs, this is so messed up. She heard her phone beeped, and oh shi—

[Eunbi-> Nako]

Eunbi: I'm here now Nako,

Eunbi: where are you guys?

Nako: uh

Nako: unnie, I have an emergency

Nako sighs. "Aish, this is so messed up" she whispers to herself "Come on Wonyo, Eunbi-unnie's he—" looking up from her phone, Wonyoung's gone again. "Eh??!?!"

As she was about to shout the younger's name, again, she heard another giggle beside the van, right in front of the convenience store. She walked there and Ta-da, there's Wonyoung ducking again hiding behind a lettuce— wait, a what now?!

"Wonnie, come on now. Time to go home" she walks towards the taller also ducking to match the tallers face.

"You found me again, why are you so good in hide-and-seek unnie?" Nako chuckles at Wonyoung's pout and pinches her cheeks while muttering a 'cute'

"Probably because I have a good sense"

"Then why can't you sense my feeling for you?"

"You said something Wonyo?" Nako leans closer, her curious eyes gazing at Wonyoung's

"Nothing, unnie" Wonyoung smiles brightly, making Nako do the same "Anyways, since you found me and you love me, I'm gonna go hide again and you'll have to find me!"

Wonyoung stands and ran to who know where, not giving Nako a chance to stand up. Her flustered state isn't helping at all too. Aish.

"Hey you freaking piece of bunny! Come back here!" 

****

Eunbi exhales, she have been standing in front of their van for a whole 5 minutes now, she should've knew that leaving only Nako and Wonyoung with the grocery without any of their unnies help is a bad choice. Curse Wonyoung's puppy eyes.

She looks up from her phone— which have been vibrating for a whole minute now because of Yena's terrible timing of being a responsible unnie— And at last, there's Nako walking towards her, with Wonyoung trailing not so far behind.

Nako have informed her of Wonyoung's drunken state, even from far away she can see Nako's scowling face after Wonyoung saying something. She can't read lips, she should've agreed with Minju's invitation then.

"Hey unnie, help me to untie Wonyoung please"

Eunbi looks at Nako's wrist where a cloth is tied to, the other end of the cloth is tied at Wonyoung's wrist. The latter is smiling brightly as if she just won a million worth prize or something "Hey Eunbi-unnie, hehehe" — Eunbi confirmed, Wonyoung is indeed semi-drunk, please do remind her to sue those alcohol chocolate maker.

Successfully untying Wonyoung from Nako, she helped the midget with the groceries after leading (read as pushing) the maknae inside the van.

Once done, the three of them settled inside the van, with Eunbi driving. Nako was supposedly gonna sit at the shotgun but Wonyoung whined adorably but annoyingly for her to sit next to the younger.

***

"You're lucky I like you" Nako whispers to herself as she felt her shoulder getting numb. Wonyoung ended up drifting to sleep and ended up leaning on Nako's shoulder, no thank you to that chocolate. They were stuck on traffic too, she can just shake her head with her lack of luck.

Eunbi glances at the two younger behind her through the mirror and saw Nako looking outside the window while Wonyoung was — smiling?

The older resist the urge to chuckle and instead shake her head "Young love" she whispers as she exhale out of amusement.

[Eunbi→Wonyoung]

Eunbi: Pls lessen the sweetness a little

-END-