[no idea what to name it]

nako hates it...

in some ways, she hates it.

she hates how selfish had she become.

“nako-yah, forehead.”

the familiar voice knocks nako off her reverie, forcing her to look up and meet her same-aged friends mini-faces through her cellphones screen.

“what you thinkin' about? you're awfully quiet.” yuri says, voice laced with worry.

“tell us, we might be of help.” minju followed suit, her eyebrows already furrowed in concern.

“if it's about wonyoung, like i said, talk to her.” said hitomi lastly, her statement earning a gasp from yuri.

once again, 01z is on another video call, most likely the fifth time this week. the four of them seemingly enjoying their vacation, with minju still busy though.

“what about wonyoung?” yuri asked, taking nako's silence as weird. “is it about that guy who guested as an special mc with her?”

“yeah, it is.” hitomi answers for the shorter girl, shrugging. “she's jealous.”

that last part was certainly unneeded, honda hitomi-ssi. “it's nothing, it's not wonyoung, just tired.”  it is her, and it isn't nothing at all, she is tired though.

“if you're tired why bother answering the call? you should've just taken a rest, we can understand that, you know.” their unofficial leader says.

“hm, talking with you guys is a rest too.” she answers. chuckling weakly at yuri's disbelieving gasp and hitomi's grin.

“i thought talking with wonyo is your rest, not talking with us?” yuri quips, earning a firm nod from hitomi. and nako swore she heard minju release a squeal, which hitomi probably didn't hear, because unlike the three of them, hitomi's not wearing any earphone.

“i said too, didn't i?”

“you literally once said talking to us brings you stress instead of rest.” hitomi says, raising her eyebrows.

“you guys said that at least once in the past too!”

“fair enough, but anyways, if you really are tired then rest, i'm about to go as well anyway, manager's calling.” minju says, and she's right, the three of them can hear her manager calling.

“welp, okay then, tomorrow again?” yuri asked, already standing from the comforts of her couch, most likely to head at her bed.

“yeah, me and nako have a schedule together tomorrow, actually.” hitomi supplies.

nako only nodded before waving a cute goodbye and turning her screen off. before she does, she did heard minju saying 'i love you' to hitomi and hitomi saying it back, followed immediately by yuri's gaggling noises.

once at the safety of her aloneness, she released a sigh. lying is indeed not one of her best quirks.
although, she really do hate herself. the two of them were just mc-ing, following what their company says, why is she being a jealous prat. tsk. certainly it isn't because of the smiles and gazes those two exchange with each other, not how they can meet face to face either, certainly not.

she releases another groan, followed with a huff. she's lucky her mom's not home. if not, she'll have someone knocking in her door already.

“aish, yabuki nako the heck is wrong with you.” she mumbles to no one but herself, letting a huff from her lips.

the phone clasped in her hands suddenly rings, and nako immediately opened it, only to be met by a familiar private account.

wonyoung: nako-chan! hellooo! just got finished with music bank ㅋㅋㅋ u sleeping already?