Chapter 4

It's been three weeks since George has joined me in my little late night escapades. Before, I would've done anything to get rid of him. Now I have certain limits I would go to get rid of him. I hope the point that I still want him gone is there.

I suppose I've just gotten more accustomed to him being by me anyways.

"Have you read Animal Farm?" I asked him, twiddling my fingers, my only thoughts on the lesson plan this week. I came here to escape my constant school oriented thoughts and now here I am doing it again.

"It's the Russian pig book, yeah?" George let out a little grin, tilting his head to look at me.

I chuckled, "Yes, it's the Russian pig book. I'm doing it this week for the kids and I'm not sure what project I should give them regarding it. Any thoughts?"

"Hm.. maybe a creative art thing? Like a movie trailer, or a painting, or a T-shirt design or something?" George was saying and from his expression, I knew something was on his mind. Not a bad suggestion though.

"Why do you say that?" I ask, wanting to know what he was thinking about.

"Well, you know my friend that I work with and the reason I moved here?" I nodded and he went on, "Well he and I designed new merchandise and I was thinking of ways to promote it. It just so happened that those ways could help with your project."

Touched that he came out here when he had other stuff to do back home, I took his suggestion and mentally jotted down the plans.

"Thank you George from London." I said, letting out a little sigh.

He let out a little sigh too, "Anytime Miss Marlowe."

That night, I was the one who went home with a smile.