Difficult missions

You and Sam were flying over Lower Manhattan where Karli had basements in lockdown.

With sirens wailing in the distance, you and Sam were up high, deciding where to start.

You heard panic conversations down low.

Sam calls Bucky over the radio. "We're almost there."

"What's the plan?" Bucky over the radio questioned.

"Karli's gotta be close." You scanned the streets but not seeing a sign of her.

"Keep your eyes open." You warned Bucky in a concerned tone.

"Well, it could be anybody." Bucky scoffed.

"And by the way, I called in some backup." Sam over the radio informed Bucky.

"Excuse me, sir. Are you supposed to be here?It's me."

"Sharon, what the hell are you doing here?"

"Relax. No one's looking for me here."

"Is that Sharon?" You asked.

"Hey, guys. I thought I'd get the band back together." Sharon in a sarcastic tone joked.

"Thank you. You're risking a lot coming here." You told Sharon over the phone, really grateful for her.

"I hear pardons aren't all they're cracked up to be." Sharon chuckled.

You scoffed, "Depends on the therapist."

"They'll move on the building soon. Be ready." Sam nods to you to keep flying forward. With your blasters on auto pilot, you flew by Sam watching your every move.

Flying high, you reach a building that the Smashers have under control.

Throwing the shield through a glass window, Sam busts in with you behind him, knocking out one of Karli's men.

You rushed over to the man and unmasked him.

You stood back up and glanced over to Sam. "Not gonna lie, you look sexy." You flirted to Sam.

Sam rolled his eyes as he radios Sharon and Bucky.

"Sharon, Bucky, what's going on on your end?"

"Nothing. All quiet."

As you and Sam were rushing through the crowd, one man stopped Sam. "I'm sorry, wait. Who are you?"

"I'm Captain America." Sam shot to the man without breaking stride.

"I thought he was on the Moon." The man says questionable.

"If you don't move out of our way, I'll kick your ass to the Moon myself." You shot to the man.

"No one's moving toward the building." Sharon over the radio informed.

You then realized, "Karli's not coming in. She's trying to force everybody out." You rushed over to Sam who then suddenly gets kicked through a door.

Handling the men in the other room, you noticed Sam shot up quickly without hesitation.

"You cost me a lot of money." The man unmasked himself and grimaced. "I wonder how much I can get for your new bird costume." The man chuckled.

"A baguette and a few French fries." Sam answered him sarcastically.

You suddenly jumped behind the man, legs wrapped around his neck. You grunt as you slam him on the floor.