Mending (pt. 1)

Y/N POV

I can't believe this bullshit. I seriously thought he changed. What the hell got him so worked up?

I get to my room and shut my door. I take off my jacket and all other layers until I'm left with a tank-top and shorts. I throw all the clothes on the floor and collapse on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. I close my eyes and imagine the stars I saw with my parents during a road trip. The sky was a mix of black and blue, the stars looked like holes poked through a dark bedsheet. That was the clearest I had ever seen the sky... It's a scene I'll never forget.

I open my eyes back up and conjure the image onto the ceiling, making the 4 walls around me dark blue while I'm at it. I sit up on my bed and cross my feet, admiring the breathtaking image I just created. It's definitely not the same as the first time I saw it, but it never fails to calm my nerves when I'm having a bad day.

Suddenly, I hear a knock at my door. Seriously? Just as I was about to wind down and relax?

I get up and look through the peephole. I see Nanami, a serious yet worried look on his face. Is this guy for real? Does he think I'd want to talk to him after he spoke to me that way? Ridiculous. 

I walk away from the door and crawl back into bed. I refuse to talk to him until he calms down. 

Nanami knocks once more, not stopping this time.

What. The. Fuck. Is he a child? Fine, if it gets him to stop bothering me for today, I'll talk to him. 

I get up and open the door. I look up and see Nanami, clearly out of breath from running. His hands are on his knees and he's looking down, trying to catch his breath.

"Well? What is it?" I ask.

"Y.. y/n." He starts off, taking small gasps in between. "I... I need to talk to you abo-" He stops mid-sentence. His body moves towards me violently, almost as if he was pushed. I move out of the way so he doesn't collapse on me. 

Confused, I look towards the door, which has been slammed shut. 

"What the hell??" I ask. I try opening the door, but it's locked. I grab my key and try to open it, but it wouldn't. I look through the peephole, but all I can see is black.

Why the fuck is this happening?? UGH. I slam my body against the door attempting to open it, but it's no good. 

"Shit... that hurt," I grunt. I look down and see Nanami, passed out on the ground from his fall.

"Oh God, Nanami??" I frantically get down beside him and check his pulse. Ok, he's not dead, just knocked out. I get up and look down at him. It was a bit funny seeing him fall like that, but now is not the time to make fun of him. What the hell should I do?

Let me see... do I just leave him here?? No, I can't do that. He's too heavy to put on the bed on my own... Shit... 

I grab a blanket from the closet and toss it on him. What else can I do?? 

"Mmphm.." I hear Nanami mumble. I get back down, close to him. His eyes are closed. I turn him onto his back so that his face isn't kissing the ground.

"Seriously? He must have been exhausted if he knocked out that quickly." 

Actually, I'm pretty tired too now that I think about it. Our practice was pretty intense. 

I look towards my bed, about to get up and lay down for a bit until I can clear my head, but before I do just that, a hand grabs mine. Nanami was still asleep, but he somehow grabbed my hand. Is he having a nightmare? 

"Y/n..." he says.

Is... Is he dreaming about me? No, he must be remembering what he was trying to say earlier. It doesn't matter.