jimin : ❝ doing skincare with you ❞

It was another one of your tiring days where all you want is to go home and take a hot shower

It was another one of your tiring days where all you want is to go home and take a hot shower. So as soon as you reach home, you don't waste any moment peeling away the different layers of clothing on your body and jump right into the shower.

You sigh with content when the hot water trickles down your skin, relieving the tension in your muscles. After stepping out of the shower, you wrap a white robe around you and stand in front of the mirror.

As you push your hair back with the help of a band, the bathroom door slightly opens to reveal your lovely boyfriend. "Are you done? I bought some donuts for you," Jimin says.

"I am, almost," you say, feeling giddy at the thought of cuddling your love while savouring some donuts.

He nods but stands still at the doorstep, observing your actions. His eyes follow the different bottles and pouches you remove from different shelves, he does not know, exists in his bathroom. He steps closer to you, observing the different products which seem too beautiful to eyes, luring him in to try them.

"You don't need to do so much," he says and wraps his arms around your waist. He softly places his lips on your cheek and your heart skips a beat.

A flustered smile tugs your lips and you squeeze out a small amount of face wash in your palms before speaking. "Oh don't say that 'you are already so beautiful' cliche line now," you shake your head," it is because I do so much to take care of my skin that you are able to say that,"

He puts his arms up in surrender, not wanting to argue on this. However, he does believe that you would be beautiful in spite of using so many products. You start rubbing the gel on your face, making sure to clean every curve and corner of it.

Jimin meanwhile is mesmerised by the coloured transparent bottles. One thing, in particular, has him attracted- the shining golden liquid in an equally alluring bottle. He doesn't recognise what that is so he picks up to read its label. He squints his eyes to read the extremely faint and small font but keeps it back after realising that whatever was written was not a language he can read.

"It is called an essence," you say and splash water on your face. Jimin registers the new information in his brain. He was sure that the essence he knew of was brownish in colour, and was edible. He did not know that it could be used in his girlfriend's skincare as well.

He slightly turns the lid and his eyes widen with amusement as the dropper filled with the golden liquid comes into his sight. Why the heck do they make these things so beautiful?

You take some toner and apply it to your face while looking at your boyfriend through the mirror. He is so cute.

You see how his curiosity takes over him and he pours some product on his palm before smelling it. He carefully dabs it on his skin, mimicking your movements from a few seconds ago. You are in a shock to see him handling his skin so meticulously. When he is done, he exhales deeply.