seokjin: ❝ living together ❞

↳ Living with Jin includes random dad jokes but also the cheesiest pickup lines

Living with Jin includes random dad jokes but also the cheesiest pickup lines. But he won't ever agree that they are pick-up lines.

The other day, when you were so fed up staying at home and doing nothing, you proposed the idea of playing something.

"Playing what?" He asked you while he lay half-asleep on the couch.

"Hide and seek," you tell him, pulling him up.

He lets out a yawn and falls back on the couch, "I would never play hide and seek with you because someone like you is impossible to find,"

You aww at the words and smile.

"Don't think too much into it, you are just too tiny that you can hide at places even Odeng and Eumuk cannot,"

"Jin!"

↳ Living with Jin includes tons of cooking sessions and failed recipes

Living with Jin includes tons of cooking sessions and failed recipes.

He was undoubtedly the better cook between you two and that is why he challenged you-as in who could make pasta. He knows exactly the dish you cannot cook but your pride did not let you back down from the challenge.

As expected, the pasta lacked in taste and you sat grumpily, staring at it. On the opposite side of the table sat Jin, whose pasta tempted you enough to go out of your way to ask for it.

"You remind me of a magnet because you keep attracting me over there," you managed to word out the best pickup line you have heard of and that made Jin cough violently and gulp down a glass of water.

"Stop and just ask for it," he whined with a grimace, "You are gross with your sense of direction, you can never find your way to a decent pickup line!"

"I try!"

"Stop trying!"