taehyung: ❝ frog prince's date ❞

[20:22]

[20:22]

"Baby! Congratulations!" you exclaim and engulf Taehyung, your boyfriend, in a big hug and give him a small congratulatory kiss beneath his ear. You can feel his grin when you press your cheek to his. "You finally got a role in the drama!"

"it was all because of you, I don't know how I would have done this without you," He says. He lifts you slightly and sways your body a little, making you giggle. He puts you down when you hit his shoulder. You tip toe slightly to pat his head,"You did great,"

Taehyung closes his eyes and smiles. You intertwine your fingers with his, and whisper a let's go. "Are we going for a congratulatory dinner?" he asks and you nod.

You and Taehyung have started dating just a week before. You were a part of the photography team at his company and he just happened to be the most beautiful model you ever captured in your camera. So, you couldn't help but initiate a conversation and he showed an equal interest in keeping it up.

Even after six months of knowing each other and feeling the tension in the air whenever you came close to him, Taehyung hesitated to make your friendship into something more, because he was still struggling to establish his career as an actor.

You appreciated his ambition but grew impatient and found yourself unable to hold back anymore. Finally you confessed last week, and Taehyung had literally fallen on his knees, with tears in his eyes since he could not believe at all.

"Hot-pot?" you ask. "Hot-pot," he confirms. You both walk hand in hand to the nearest hot-pot place you knew.

When you spot a couple, laughing and randomly kissing each other, sitting on a bench outside the restaurant, you realise that you and Taehyung have never been on a date.

Not even out together for that matter.

So logically, this outing should be your first ever. You secretly wish that he had asked you to one today but you don't mind thinking that this is your first date with him. The thought made you excited and you mentally took a note to make it memorable.

When you both seat yourself in a cozy corner at the restaurant, you ask, "What role did you get by the way?"

Taehyung slightly blinks, looks away for a few seconds and you can see his ears grow red.

He mumbles something which you I couldn't hear and you tilt your head to bring your face in his line of vision, "What is it?" you ask,"Oh come on, I won't laugh if they asked you to be the bear at the zoo," you press your lips to stifle a laugh and he sighs.

"It is not funny," he pouts "I am a Prince!"

You chuckle, "Then why are you acting as if they casted you as the frog prince or something?"