Chapter 4

Contains spoiler from TCF Chapter 600+. Please read at your own risk.

.

.

.

"Keith, your hair is getting longer."

"Is that so?"

Keith replied lazily as he flipped the pages of the book. He was lying in a soft couch with a book on his hands while munching some cookies.

"Yeah, you looked like a girl."

Cale giggled happily. Hearing Cale's laughter made Keith just snorted.

Cale was busy examining his brother.

His brother truly looked like a girl with his long red hair that reached his shoulders. Not to mentioned that pale skin of his.

Cale inwardly sighed. He really need to take care of this lazy brother of his. Despite the exercise that Keith did after getting nagged by mother the other day, his complexion did not get better.

Cale was really worried about Keith's health. His brother is truly weak and dislike moving very much. He has a weak body and did not bother to train his body—saying it was a tiring job.

So, Cale picked up the sword.

He decided to learn swordsmanship and train his body in order to protect his brother. He also did that to protect his mother who always has a weak health.

Because of that, the rumors about how the twins each picked up a sword and a pen respectively and even excelled in that, started to float around the Henituse territory. The citizens kept saying that the older who have bright and cheerful personality will lead the military of Henituse Knights Brigade and the younger who have mature and cold personality will become the heir and succeed the Count. They all were glad that the future of the Henituse household will be bright, thanks to the talented twins.

And of course, if Keith had heard about the rumors, he will be shocked and even have a terrible nightmare about it for days.

Keith's actions of reading complicated books and completing all the difficult tasks given by the instructors easily were interpreted as him being a genius. While, in truth, Keith simply thought the way to ended the lessons faster and rest earlier was to finish his tasks. (He was still under the belief that his progress of studies was normal)

Unfortunately, contrary to his desperate wishes, Keith was now seen as a rare genius with many potential to become the next territory lord of Henituse household. Since he is very talented, smart, mature, reserved and calm so unlike his older brother, all the vassals and collateral families of the Count were currently focused on him.

Keith may not had any idea about it due to his own obliviousness, but, Cale knew about the rumors thanks to the servants.

Cale didn't really care about the rumors. About Keith being more mature than him despite being the younger one or Keith being seen as a suitable successor—Cale did not even felt an ounce of jealousy or envy toward his brother.

He felt rather happy for his own brother. His brother's achievements that made the adults' speechless made him proud.

Cale also think that his brother is a perfect candidate for the successor position. Although he knew very well that his brother was lazy, but, he also knew for a fact that his brother was very intelligent.