005 , the dead-pool

━━ 005

━━ 005. devil's daughter
❛ the dead-pool. . . ❜
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                𝖠𝖥𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖣𝖤𝖠𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖶𝖨𝖳𝖧 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖬𝖤𝖲𝖲 of all things bizzare and supernatural throughout the not-so quiet town of Beacon Hills, there was a lot that had happened to them that the McCall pack never expected to. But seeing their names written on a dead-pool was certainly at the top of their list. The ones obtaining the gifts of super-healing, heightened senses, transfiguring abilities, and being able to harvest death, discovered their names were written on a thin piece of paper, a number written beside it acting as the ranking of who was worth the most. But there was something even more surprising than just seeing their names on that list. A particular name, one that had slipped their minds in the midsts of it all, only causing broken memories to resurface as her name slipped from their lips like poison, written beside the highest number.

"Why the hell is Eris Walker on here?" Hissed the girl, the name rolling off her tongue with such venom, it would be a shock to anyone who didn't know, that the girl was her cousin.

"More importantly, why is she worth 27 freaking million dollars?! That's more than Scott!" Added the spastic brunette, his pale arms flailing wildly around him, adding emphasis to his comment.

The so-called leader of the group, remained quiet, his hand resting against his chin as he pondered. It seemed the girl resting at the top of the list always seemed to come back to them, biting them harshly with the pain of guilt as more memories flooded back to them, invading their minds and leaving them filled with regret - but also confusion.

Finally, the boy spoke, interrupting the mess of questions that had been spoken by the others. "We need to see her."

All at once, the room fell quiet, only the sound of the old, broken clock ticking in the background as the alarmed teenagers stared at their alpha.

"I still don't get who this girl even is," said a quiet voice, belonging to the youngest and newest addition of the pack. "I mean, I get it, she's worth a lot - like a lot, way more than Scott - but who is she?"

Again, it was Scott McCall, the alpha, that answered. "Her name is Eris Walker. She was Stiles, Lydia, and I's best friend before all of this," he waved the paper listed with their names on it, "happened."

Liam Dunbar remained confused, his answer only adding to the list of questions in his mind. "So what happened?"

The room fell quiet once more, the three that knew the girl best standing in silence as they felt embarrassed to continue the explanation.