008 , kill me if you can

━━ 008

━━ 008. devil's daughter
kill me if you can. . . ❜
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE PLAN WAS OFFICIALLY IN MOTION.

Theo Raeken sat in the metal chair triumphantly, his arms crossed over his chest as he smirked at the girl seated across from him. She, too, looked victorious as ever as she realized she would finally be getting the revenge she always wanted, and setting herself free from the prison of Eichen House that left her thoughts clouded with darkness.

She wanted to be upset, to grieve the loss of her parents as any normal person would. But she couldn't. She didn't have a reason to. Her entire life, her parents treated her as a disgrace, an abomination. Never once did she feel at home or even safe in her own house, and her parents could be to blame. They were supposed to be her protectors, yet they were the ones she needed protection from. In a way, she was actually grateful Scott and his pack had allegedly killed them. Although she still wished them dead. And soon, they would be.

If everything went as planned, Eris Walker would soon be holding the lives of her old friends in the palms of her hands. And without mercy, without a second thought, she would crush them. They wouldn't even see her coming.

"So I take it we have a deal?" Theo confirmed after speaking the last bit of the plan.

The red head smiled mischievously, leaning forward in her seat. "We, Theo Raeken, have a deal." She shook his hand, and that was the finalization.

From above, as they watched the interaction happen in secret - or so they believed - the people frantically ran, seeking validation from their higher power as they feared for the worst. Eris Walker, the abomination sent to Earth in hope to live a normal life, was soon to figure out who she really was - or rather, what she was. And once she did, it was only a matter of time before He rose, scavenging the universe for his lost kin in order to reign destruction on the army that damned him. She held more power in her palm than they did combined, and beside Him, they were practically unstoppable. A fate that would only end in death for all.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

The room was silent as Eris Walker sat in the center of the room, lying on her back as she stared at the ceiling, a soft hum being emitted from her chapped lips. She could feel the cold tile beneath her thin, grey clothing, sending a chill down her spine. A small smile cemented onto her face as the idea of freedom finally began to settle in. It was only a matter of time.

As she was about to close her eyes, exhausted from the day and desperate for sleep, the lights suddenly began to flicker until they completely shut off, encasing her in the darkness of the night.