First

A few days later after texting Mark non-stop about everything under the sun and going on more fun dates, I told him I was ready to do the scene we had discussed, but first I wanted to have regular sex in order to be more comfortable with him, build some trust, and to know if he would listen to me and understand my body language. I told him I wanted to do it at his place, I felt weird about having sex with someone who was not my husband in my house. It seemed disrespectful to his memory, in my opinion, and I wanted to be in a good headspace to try this whole sub/dom thing later on. I needed a change of scenery.

When I arrived at his house that night, I was surprised he lived alone, not with roommates, and that he kept his place neat and clean. When I entered his bedroom, I saw he already had towels near the bed for cleaning up afterwards. I was so impressed with this generation of men! I beamed with delight. He took his glasses off and we started kissing. He had his regular bedroom lights off, but he had a string of red lights bordering his room in typical trendy fashion from what I have seen from Tik Tok (I'm addicted to that app!), and it made us look hot. He massaged my breast over my shirt, then picked me up and placed me in the center of his bed. He was so strong and when he took his shirt off his muscles and abs were so defined, his skin was smooth and youthful. He took off my shirt and bra effortlessly and paused. He stared at me for a minute in nothing, but my skirt. He told me I was so beautiful and asked if I was going to be his good girl. I told daddy Mark 'yes', then he placed himself on top of me and kissed me hard. I undid his belt, but he took my hands and put them above my head and continued kissing me while going down to my breasts and licking my nipples, he then released my hands and started kissing down to my stomach and then went under my skirt and kissed my inner thighs, and then placed his tongue on my clit. I arched my back, grabbed a handful of his hair, and moaned. He cupped one of his hands over my mouth and said: "Shhh, good girls are quiet." And it turned me on so much, I became so wet while he licked me up and down very fast. I told him I wanted his cock. I asked him nicely and even begged. He sat up and took it out of his pants and I gasped. He was much bigger than what I had been used to and it was throbbing. He bent down, kissed me, and asked if I was ready to which I nodded, then slowly he pushed himself inside me. It hurt, but felt so good. He moaned from my tightness. He told me he was going to fuck me good and hard. He thrust himself even further into me to where my clit was pressed firmly against him and it was pure ecstasy. I moved up and down a bit with my hips while he pounded me hard and deep. I came in a matter of minutes, he felt my convulsions on his dick and grunted as he came as well. He pulled out of me and kissed me some more. He told me I was a good fuck and that I have a nice, wet and tight little pussy. We rested and held each other for a bit until he became hard again and fucked me once more from behind. I was so sore when I left his house.