fourteen

as all the teens sat there, jennifer spoke up. "hey alannah? could i talk to you?" she questioned, making alannah furrow her eyebrows. "i guess...ill be right back" alannah spoke, getting up before walking into the other room.

"i thought you said you and kirk were dating?" jennifer questioned. "what makes you think we're not?" "i mean if you had kissed before you wouldnt be blushing like that" she shrugged, playing with her hair.

"fine, were not dating...i just told you we were so you'd back off" alannah admitted, feeling a little embarrassed. "awe, you couldve told me...sister" she smirked before walking away, leaving alannah fired up.

as alannah returned to the room, allie and cliff were getting ready to go home. "bye guys! we'll see you on monday" allie waved as they quickly said bye and exited the house. and then there were six.

kirk looked up at alannah and nodded his head towards the door. with a smile, alannah nodded. "we're gonna go too" kirk spoke, making raina smirk at the girl. "what about me?" jennifer questioned, seeming to be deep in convo with lars.

"you can c-" "you can find your own way home" alannah interrupted. kirk gave alannah a look but she ignored it. "why can't i come with?" jennifer questioned. "cause you ruined my life."

without another word, alannah left the room speechless. she wasted no time leaving the house and sitting on the front steps. kirk exited the door and noticed her sitting there.

they both started walking down the sidewalk. "why do you hate jennifer so much?" kirk lightly asked, not wanting to make alannah angry. "im not really angry at her...im more angry at my dad, and she is the spawn of him, so..."

kirk laughed a little at her comment. "well then if you only hate your dad, why dont you give her a chance?" he shrugged, as they arrived in front of alannah's house. "i cant...i have very little trust for her...and after tonight, i trust her even less" she shrugged, planting herself on the front steps.

"why dont you trust her?" "im scared she's gonna steal all my friends...and you" alannah admitted, sighing out. "nobody's can steal me from you, i assure you" he laughed, putting his arm around alannah.

"i know you mean it...it's just a fear i can't get rid of it" she shrugged, resting her head on his shoulder. "and that's fine. we all have fears, right?" he spoke, making alannah nod in agreement.

alannah very much enjoyed this moment. that was until she saw jennifer and lars walking closer and closer. but, they didnt stop...the just kept on walking past the house.

"where are they going?" alannah asked, raising her eyebrows. "probably lars'...he lives that way" kirk shrugged, still keeping his arm protectively wrapped around the girl. "im okay with that...at least she's not coming here" she shrugged.

"mhm, let's go inside...im cold and im sure you are too" kirk spoke up. "are you calling me a wuss?" alannah laughed, jokingly glaring at him. "i mean i always gotta offer you my jacket" he sheepishly smiled, as he opened the front door.

"get back here!" alannah giggled, jumping up. she ran through the house, chasing him. he ran up the stairs, and alannah was right at his tail. she thought she was about to grab him when he locked himself in her bedroom.

"who's the wuss now!" she shouted, lightly banging on her door. kirk made no reply from inside, so she rolled her eyes. "kirk, open up!" she whined, leaning against the door.

the door flew open, and she fell to the ground with a loud thumb. "ouch" she spoke, rubbing the back of her head. kirk only just laughed a little before straightening up. "oh! are you okay?" he questioned, kneeling down.

"im fine, kirk" she giggled, shaking her head. their eyes connected and kirk would quickly gaze at her lips before looking back in her eyes. alannah propped up on her elbows to close some of the space between her and him.

a few inches remained between them, but they both took no time closing the gap. their lips connected for the second time tonight, and alannah's stomach filled with butterflies. kirk's hand caressed alannah's cheek as their kiss deepened.

the kiss was slow and meaningful. i mean both kirk and alannah had been meaning to do this forever. and now that they were alone, they could take all the time in the world.

when they eventually split apart, it was to get a breath of air they both desperately needed. their lips still remained close though, and they were waiting to lean back in again.

without another word or sound from either, they made contact again. this time, alannah's one hand lightly pulled at kirk's shirt. she felt around for the buttons and managed to undo his shirt with just one hand.

kirk then took the time to pull at the bottom of her shirt. she used her core strength and sat up for a second, just so she could pull up her shirt. their lips split for one more second before her shirt was discarded onto the carpeted floor.

kirk played with her bra straps, turning her on even more. neither of them cared they were on the floor, halfway in alannah's room, and halfway in the hallway.

alannah pulled him closer to her and split apart. her lips trailed down his neck until she landed on his sweet spot. she sucked on it lightly, as she heard a low groan escape his lips.

"lets move to my bed" alannah seductively whispered, sending shivers down kirk's spine. they both got up and quickly made it onto alannah's comfortable bed.

"should we close your door?" kirk questioned, worried they might get caught. "no ones home" alannah spoke, shaking her head. kirk only just shrugged before they continued what they had began.

kirk had fully gotten rid of his shirt, and next the pants they were wearing were no longer in contact with their bodies. kirk's arm snaked behind her body to fumble with the bra she was wearing.

after a couple moments, he audibly sighed out in frustration, so alannah did it herself. her arms wrapped back around his neck as his hands began exploring her body.

i dont think i'll need to explain what happened next...