26 | the night is ours

Warning:
Smut time. Strong sexual content ahead.

***

Jasmine has fallen asleep on the couch while watching the TV, so Cal carries her to her bed and pulls the cover to keep her warm

I stroke Jasmine's hair gently, watching her sleep. She looks contented, and it brings a sense of peace to me.

Cal and I step out of her room and close the door with a soft thud.

"Thank you for today, Amy." Cal pulls me to him, circling his arms around my waist. "She's really happy."

"Come on, it's my pleasure too." I smile softly, putting my arms on his shoulders.

He chuckles and places multiple pecks on my face. I giggle as he places short kisses on my neck too, making my back arch to accommodate him. He bounces my body up, and I put my legs around his hips while he carries me to his room, our soft laughter echoing in the air.

"Ssssh," he whispers, kicking his bedroom door open. "We better keep quiet if we don't want to wake her up."

I instantly zip my mouth, biting my lower lip.

Oh God, what if Jasmine indeed wakes up while we're doing unholy things inside his bedroom?

Cal lays me on his bed, and when he notices me deep in thought, another chuckle leaves his lips. "Don't worry. She's a heavy sleeper. She wouldn't wake up even if there's an earthquake."

Still, Cal strides to the door and locks it. He then walks back toward his bed and towers me. The look in his eyes is so intense as he stares at me that the butterflies inside my tummy go crazy.

"Baby," he whispers, and the next thing I feel is his lips on mine. I close my eyes, kissing him back slowly. "I'm fucking addicted to you," he rasps against my lips, and I can't help but moan, circling my arms around his neck.

I can already feel the hard bulk under his pants when he grinds his hips against mine, so I arch my back to feel him more. Cal pulls away, his eyes glinting with amusement.

"My girlfriend is impatient," he teases, and I blush.

This is crazy. I'm craving for his touch. Cal breathes on my neck like it's the last air he needs to breathe, and my body trembles.

His hand slips under my sweater and bra, cupping my breast. "Like this, baby?" His breath tickles my neck. "You like it when I put my hands on you like this?" His voice is low, filled with lust as he kneads my breast. "Fuck. You're so soft."

His eyes are burning with lust as he stares into my eyes. I swallow as he continues massaging my breast with one hand.

He pecks me on the lips and takes off my top, leaving my upper body almost bare naked if not for my bra. He then starts licking my collarbone, unclasping my bra easily, his mouth traveling to the valley between my breasts.