Letters

LAVENDER S POV

I'm really tired today. No, that's an understatement! I'm fatigued! Carrying three children isn't exactly easy! And where's Ron when I need him most? Off playing quidditch for England.
Or more likely in a pub, drinking away our already lackluster amount of money, since he got himself kicked off the team. He's been in an awfully foul mood for months, coming home horrifically drunk and overeating. And it's starting to strain his shirts, if you know what I mean.

"Mummy!!!!!!" Came the squeaky voice of my youngest son from the hall.
"What is it Morty?" I called back.
"Everyone is waughing at me! They mean!" Morty cried.
"All of them? Even Mina, Harmony and Lola?" I asked in exasperation.
"Well...not them, but eveyone else is waughing at me!"
"Ok, ok, I'll tell them off!" I sighed. Looking after ten children isn't easy in the slightest. I am of course the only one all of them listen to. They won't even listen to Ron! Although, to be honest, he's never home, why would they? And I have a sneaking suspicion...but...he wouldn't dare....
"Everyone!!! Come over here now!" I yelled across the garden, snapping myself out of my own thoughts.

"Mum, what is it?" Harmony asked.
"Morty said that you were all laughing at him! Why? It's not like you lot to be rude!"
"We were laughing because he tripped over the owl!" Mikey giggled.
"What owl?" I asked.
"That one!" They all shouted, pointing at a pure white snowy owl. Harmony handed me the letter with shaking hands, and I was shocked at the Hogwarts wax seal and what it said.

To all the Weasley/Brown family,

We are holding a reunion party for fifteen years of defeating Voldemort. Please attend with your children at the Potter mansion in two days. Please come. We shall be giving catch up speeches, having some drinks and food and holding a Hogwarts fireworks show.

Sincerely,
Harry and Ginny Potter.

I had no idea how Ron was going to take this. He hadn't spoken with anyone from Hogwarts for years! He's so much like a different person compared to our Hogwarts days. But hey, what could happen? Surely everything will be fine.... surely....
_______________________

Hi guys! I only wrote Lavender getting the letter because the others were happy to go. Yes Ron is going to be a villain- sort of. Anyways, stay awesome!
Peace out!
Wondersoph11 🐼🦄🐰🦊🌹🥞
(PS: sorry for the short chapter the next one will be longer I promise. Hope y'all have a great day!)

(Word count: 437 words.)