What's next? Good question!

This is what happens after the... incident at the Potter's reunion party.

Harry and Ginny- Harry got removed from his position at work and Ginny got fired for refusing to publish the article in the daily profit. The potter family moved to Cornwall and Ginny got a job as a Muggle newspaper printer.  They divorced shortly after, with Ginny keeping Lily and Harry keeping James and Albus. Ginny went on to marry Justin Finch-Fletchley, and had a whopping six more kids with him; Jane Elizabeth Finch-Fletchley, Isabelle Danielle Finch-Fletchley, Robert Bill Finch-Fletchley, Sidney Fred Finch-Fletchley, Olivia Mae Finch-Fletchley and Willow Juni Finch-Fletchley. Harry dated Theo Nott for a while but was left heartbroken when he ran off with a muggle girl.

Ron- He got arrested for attempted torture and abuse. His family moved to a smaller house and he was never allowed to see his kids. His sentence was for 15 years.

Lavender- divorced Ron and brought her kids  to Devon, where her family lives. She made good friends with Hermione and she got support from her financially for a while when she had the triplets. She re-married several years later to Ernie MacMillan and had three more children, Rebecca Hope MacMillan, Joseph Dean MacMillan and Kate Bethany MacMillan. This left her with sixteen kids.

Hugo- Lived in a care home for kids with dangerous behaviour after trying to push Harmony off a tree. He then goes to Azkaban after assaulting many children, where he dies three years later.

Rose- Incredibly sad that she'd never know her twin brother, and visits Lavender often. She was still recovering from the Potter mansion incident, and went to a therapist for a while, but everything ended up decently ok by the time she was returning to Hogwarts.

Draco- Basically just happy his family was ok, and really happy that Hugo finally joined the family. He made a swift recovery after his surgery at St Mungo's.

And finally.....

Hermione- Happy that Draco and Rose were finally happy, and happy she no longer has to live in fear of Ron. Three weeks after the incident, Hermione found out she was pregnant, and her sixth and seventh kids were born; Scorpious Hyperion Malfoy and Andromeda Gina Malfoy. The family was once again happy.

___________________

Hi guys! Wondersoph11 here. So this is basically the end, but there is one more chapter, kind of explaining why Ron was so evil in this reality. I tried to make this as kid friendly as possible, but I don't think I did very well. If it was a movie I'd give it a minimum age of 10. Hope you enjoyed my story! (Please read the next chapter)

Peace out!
Wondersoph11 🐼🦄🐰🦊🥞

(I think there was a glitch or something with Wattpad hence why this was not out on time sorry)

(Word count: 485 words)