Bonus chapter!

A/N: Hey guys! It's Soffa. This is a bonus chapter because I can. We heard about Rose's backstory, but never got to know about Dia's: or, more specifically, her mother. This is told in Draco's point of view. Have a good one and happy reading!

__________________________

Draco's POV

Dear Diary,

First off, I'm not a cissy for having a diary. It was Hermione's idea because we're still saving up for mind healers. Also, I REFUSE to tell you about my whole day because, even though Hermione said that's what diaries are for, I will not share every detail with anyone. That's for me to know and you to want to know.

No, today I just need to get something off my chest.

So it's no secret that me and Hermione had partners before each other. This also includes children. And Hermione is a wonderful stepmother to my daughter Dia, who gets on splendidly with 'Miones daughter Rose.

Dia turned seven today. It was a lovely party and Dia loved it. It's not the party that's the problem.

After the party, Dia approached me.

"Daddy, why don't I look like mummy?" She asked.

"What do you mean, munchkin?" I said although I knew what she was talking about.

"Lorcan was saying that I don't look like mummy. He said I wasn't her daughter. What did he mean?"

"Dia-"

"Draco." Hermione said as she entered the room with nappies for Harry, our little newborn.

"Yes dear?" I answered in a decivingly sweet tone.

I didn't fool her.

"Tell Dia the truth. We agreed we'd have to tell her about her mother eventually." Hermione sighed.

"Mummy? Lorcan wasn't lying? You aren't really my mum? Why did you lie? Do you not love me?" Dia started crying and snuggled into me, flinching when Hermione got closer.

"It's true, Dia. Lorcan wasn't lying. I'm not your birth mum. But I love you, daffodil. I love you loads. I've tried so hard to be like a mum to you - just because I didn't give birth to you doesn't mean I love you less. Just like how your dad loves Rosie." Hermione had tears in her eyes.

"You're still a monster! You're just pretending to love me! I hate you!" Dia yelled and shoved Hermione in her abdomen hard. Caught off balance and still sore from her recent pregnancy, Hermione fell to the floor in shock and started sobbing hard.

"I-Its all my fault.....I didn't love her enough....she hates me..." Hermione cried through her sobs of physical and emotional pain after Dia left, slamming both the kitchen door and her bedroom door.

"Mione, that's not true. I promise. She's just upset, and she has no right to treat you like that. You've done everything for her. Princess, look at me. I love you. You've been the best mother to Dia. Look, earlier, you took her out to that meadow to have a picnic and make daisy chains despite having literally gave birth two weeks ago. You are the best mother she could ever ask for." I said.

"Y-You really think so?" Hermione asked, calming down.

"I know so."

"Thank you, Dragon. I love you to the stars in the sky, the galaxy high, the moonbeams-"

"That touch your face, they highlight your smile, all the while we sing. We sing to the cosmos-"

"The fading light-"

"The rising dawn-"

"Together, together, now and forever." We finish our poem together.

"Wow. I don't know is that was the cheesiest thing I've ever heard, or the cutest." Rose said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes.