Introductions and speeches

It was the night of the Hogwarts reunion party, and both Hermione and Rose where hyperventilating.

"What if he's there? What if he recognises me? What if he hurts me?" Rose sobbed between hurried breaths.
"What if he hurts our girl Draco? What if he does it again! I can't take it again, I just can't!!!!" Hermione added, barely breathing between hurried sobs.

"Rosie! Mione! Calm down, please girls. You know I would never let anyone hurt you, ok?" Draco said calmly.
"Thanks Papa," Rose muttered as Hermione smiled.
"There's my brave lionesses. Come on, we have a party to go to."

As Draco walked through the doors of Potter manor, alone and fifteen minutes before Hermione, he could feel the glares burning into his neck, through his dark green and expensive suit collar. (Everyone was encouraged to wear the colour of their Hogwarts house.)

"Potter sure has done well for himself," he muttered as he still walked forwards in the hall, with the stature of a true Malfoy, until he found the Potter family in the middle of the hall. Harry Potter had slightly greying hair (only slightly greying) and a red suit on with a golden tie; Ginny Potter was beautiful and glamorous with a red curve hugging silk dress, and their eldest son was dressed in a suit of the finest red colour, whereas Albus was in a light green suit with a silver tie that brought out his gorgeous red hair and deep, swirling jungle green eyes. However, their daughter Lily, who was not a student at Hogwarts yet, was in a blue tee shirt and a blue moon covered skirt. The family was smiling and greeting guests, and Draco felt a bad, guilty feeling intruding.
"Hello Harry. How's it going?" Draco said to Harry, smiling in a friendly manner.
"Oh, hello Malfoy. Didn't expect you to show up. Sorry to see that you're alone. Help yourself to anything you want!" Harry replied awkwardly.

A few conversations that were mind numbingingly boring later
....

(Hermione's POV)

It was time. The speeches would start the minute I walked in the door. Nervousness was spreading throughout every atom of my body until I could barely contain it. Of course, no one knew I had any kids apart from Rosie, so I had to put my other children in the child care room, but arranged for Dia lead them out when it was time for their speeches. With a deep breath, I pushed open the door, grasped Rose's hand firmly and greeted the waiting people I hadn't seen in ten years.

Harrys POV

"Hello everybody! Welcome to our Hogwarts reunion party! I'm glad you could all join us tonight, at this most momentous occasion. Fifteen years ago, we defeated Voldemort! And in honour of that, I thought we could maybe have this little catch up party. Let's do speeches first, shall we?" I shouted while stepping on the stage.

"Hello everybody! As you probably know, I'm Ginny Potter. I'm a former Holyhead Harpie, and I now edit the daily profit sports pages. I have three kids, two beautiful boys and my little girl. " Ginny said.

"Hi guys! I'm Harry as you are all well aware. I'm head of the auror office at the ministry. I also edit anything to do with raids in the daily profit. My son's are in Griffindor and Slytherin." I explained.

"Hi, my name is James Trevor Potter. I'm twelve years old and I am a Griffindor at Hogwarts. Yes, my middle name is the name of Professor Longbottoms Lake Toad. I love playing pranks on people! My best friends are Lorcan and Lysander Scamander!" James shouted.

"Hello everybody, my name is Albus Severus Potter. I'm eleven years old and I'm also a Slytherin at Hogwarts, which, no matter what my dad says, I am proud of. I am notorious for accidentally blowing things up in potions. My best friend is Celia Boot." Albus nervously stuttered as Harry shot him a warning glare.