Bonus chapter 2

Hey guys! I'm back! So you thought this book was finished? Well.....NO. I've not gotten around to starting the promised prequel, so as a bit of redemption on my part, I'm releasing bonus content until I have enough ideas to start the prequel.
Sorry? I mean you're still getting your content....
Happy reading!

______________________________

The Weasley-Brown wedding story!

"RONALD WEASLEY! GET YOUR SORRY ARSE DOWN HERE THIS MINUTE!" Molly Weasley yelled up the stairs of the Burrow.

"What do you want mum? I'm just up..." Ron grumbled as he trekked down the stairs.

"Lavender Brown contacted me today." Molly was staring at Ron like she was tempted to strangle him.

"What did that bitch want?" Ron was trying very hard to mask his anger. He knew exactly why she had been there.

"She told me the truth about you and Hermione. But she had other news as well."

"What else could she possibly want?" Ron was spitting with anger and confusion.

"She is pregnant and you are the father." Molly said with pursed lips.

"WHAT?!?!" Ron yelled with all his might.

"Rosita Brown and I have talked it over and we've come to one conclusion- you both must get married." Molly sternly stated.

"MARRIED? To eachother?" Ron was in disbelief.

"No, to the garden gnomes, of course to eachother!" Molly yelled.

"But I have Hugo to look after! I can't just go and get married!" Ron was really looking for excuses; he had left Hugo with Ginny and Harry for a week so he could have a 'break'.

"Better for Hugo to have a step mother than no mother at all. Besides, that little girl Lavender is having is just as much yours as Hugo and Rose are." Molly calmly said as she started on breakfast,
"CHARLIE! GEORGE! COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST!"

"Wait.... Lavenders having a girl?"

"Yes, Ronald. YOUR girl. Have you heard from Hermione about the terms of her custody of Rose?" Molly asked as Charlie grabbed his food from the counter.

"She said that she wanted Hugo as well. I have half a mind to let her- he's a screaming crying brat half the time anyway." Ron rolled his eyes as his brother perked up at his words.

"You better not be talking about my adorable little nephew. He needs a father, ok? He needs you. I'm not saying anything against Hermione, in fact, i think he'd have a better life with her. But she has a lot on her plate right now. You'll at least have Lavenders help. Please. Give him a chance. Please. Hermione shouldn't have to take the responsibility on her own. Man up for once." Charlie seemed increasing annoyed with each word he uttered to the point that his caramel eyes were full of bitter, unshed tears.

"Go on Charlie, your brother and I are discussing his wedding. Oh, and give this to George, will you? Theres a good lad." Molly gently said to her second child.

Charlie glared at Ron as he took an extra plate for George and stomped loudly up the creaky stairs.

"I won't do it, Mum. I will NOT marry her. She's so annoying!" Ron said, snapping Molly back to the real world.

"Well you should have thought about that when you decided to cheat on Hermione! You are marrying Lavender Taylor Brown if it's the last thing I do! No exceptions, young man. I'm sure her father, Jordan, would not take kindly to his baby having a child out of wedlock. Think of Hugo and your kids instead of yourself for once!" Molly snapped at a red-faced Ronald.