A day in their lives- chapter 1

starts 

In an apartment

The bright sunshine fell on a girl's face who was in the kitchen preparing her breakfast. She hummed a song and took the plates which she prepared to the dining room. She tied her long tresses in a simple low bun as she started serving some pancakes into three plates. She poured the cold juice into the three glasses and settled on one of the seats.

Girl: Rihu! Seju! Come on now, how much do you guys intend to sleep?

Two girls exited their rooms and ran in a hurry to the dining room. One of them had a stethoscope dangling from her hands and the other had a handbag. They entered the dining area and kept their items on the chairs beside. They took their place and breathed a sigh of relief.

Sejal: We are on time! (sighed) Riddhima, this looks really tasty!

Riddhima: Hmmm now come on stop buttering me, and tell me why you two are late?

Rihanna: Yaar Riddhu you know right my alarm....(cut by her)

Riddhima: Yea yea I know, you're alarm is not working and blah blah! Seriously Rihu come up with something new. I can hear your alarm from my room! It's that loud!

Sejal: Exactly Rihu! Even I can (Rihanna glared at her)

Riddhima: Means that you had woken up by then? Then what were you doing all that time?

Rihanna: Yea say now! (hiding her laugh)

Sejal: Umm I was as usual....(cut by Riddhima)

Riddhima: Dressing up and focusing on make up! We know! Now come on eat quickly, Rihu you know how important today is for us! We have a fashion show and we need to do a lot of preparations (while eating) And Seju you've got to come and watch it!

Sejal: Is there any day I've ever missed! (eating)

They were discussing and eating their breakfast when the house phone rang. Riddhima decided to pick it and went to the sitting area where it was ringing. She picked it up and placed it on her ear. As soon as she heard the opposite side's voice her face turned into a frown and anger started building up in her.

Riddhima: (anger) Why did you call! I'm telling you this for the umpteenth time, stop calling me Mr Randhir Shah!

Randhir: But Riddhima please listen to me, I know....(cut by her)

Riddhima: Look Mr, I don't want to hear anything from you. What do you get by calling every morning huh? All you do is hurt me more so you'd rather just stop! (shouting)

Randhir: Please listen to me princess, I've been trying to just sort things out between us. You know how much I love you!

Riddhima: Really? You better not talk about love! If you really love me then you would have done what I always asked for! So just leave it Mr Shah!

Randhir: Riddh....

Riddhima hung up the call before he could say something else. She dropped the phone on the table in anger and sat down on the sofa with her head in her hands. Rihanna and Sejal arrived to her as soon as they heard her keep the phone. They knew her anger after the call. Randhir called her everyday but she always denied to listen to him. Riddhima, after sometime got up.

Riddhima: I'm fine! Let's go Rihu (wiping her forehead) Seju meet us at the venue

Rihanna: Yea let's go!

Rihanna and Riddhima went to their office; RR Fashions. They had held a fashion show and they prepared for it while on the other hand Sejal cleared everything in the house before leaving for her hospital. On the other side there was a man dressed in white, hands on a table and speaking to the men surrounding him. They were all in a dark room where only one light was showing bright. There was a board behind him where it had a few pics crossed. He was Vyom Raigir.

Vyom: Vihaan!

Vihaan: (entering the room) Yes sir!

Vyom: Randhir Shah this time! Will you do it or shall I appoint someone else?

Vihaan: I will but (cut by Vyom)

Vyom: Riddhima! Riddhima Shah, his daughter.

Vihaan: Fine (taking a deep breathe) Will do it. Send me the details.

Vyom: I will, you and Kartik will work together in this.

Vihaan nodded and left from the room to Kartik. Vihaan was dressed in a blue shirt and white pants. He walked to Kartik who was dressed in full black.

Kartik: Why an innocent Vansh bhai?

Vansh: Kabir! (whispering) Shsh, someone may listen! We have to do it otherwise Vyom will suspect us.

Kabir: Bhai but kidnap?

Vansh: Kabir, it's the final decision! (he nodded)

At RR fashions, Riddhima was running around the room, with a few files in her hand. Checking all the lists of the models and the clothes. Rihanna was arranging all the models, ready for the pre-shoot for the fashion show. Riddhima was waiting at the door.

Riddhima: Welcome Ms Ishani Rai Singhania! I'm so glad to meet you (hugged her) Welcome for the photoshoot

Ishani: (hugged her back) Thank you Ms Riddhima. I'm glad to work with you. So are the models ready for the shoot?

Riddhima: Absolutely, just waiting for you to add your magic in their photos. (laughed)

Ishani: Great then, let's get to work.

Riddhima: Oh and yes you're invited for the show too!

Ishani: Thank you, I will surely try to make it. (smiled)

Riddhima: I'll lead you in. Rihu! She's here (calling to Rihanna)

Ishani was dressed in a simple white frock and she had her bag of equipment for the shoot. She followed Riddhima inside to the models for their pre shoot.

Precap:

Fashion show

Kidnapped

I hope you liked reading this chapter, please do vote for it and your comments are welcomed. Next one after 20 votes

~Parita